• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An all new version Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego(cartoon)? Is coming to Netflix!

Excited for the return of Carmen Sandiego?

• Yes! Do it, Rockapella!

• No. It's Netflix rebooting educational nostalgic things . It's going to be Magic School Bus again...

• I don't care.

• Tell me more about the woman in the Ketchup and Mustard-colored Lupin the Third getup...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Teaching kids Geography via saving historical landmarks from a gentlelady super-genius honorable thief...

A great premise, but I know what all you fans REALLY want...

ROCKAPELLA or bust for the theme song!(They didn't do the previous animated one, but c'mon...you you know you want 'em back...)

They seem to have given Carmen herself a facelift, putting her in her early 20s rather than her late 20s...

And it looks like we'll be getting more of her side of things...

As long as V.I.L.E, Rockapella doing the theme music, edutainment, 4th wall shenanigans and the floating head of The Chief and ACME return, I'm cool with this. Hell, I'm excited!

Netflix educational reboot tho...

Thoughts? Prayers? Favorite clips from the old shows you want to share?

I'll start...

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Long as she still be bad guy and we learn more about some of her past from heroes not her though and poster of her look cool

Nyter

Island Challenger
I'm here for it y'all. And Gina Rodriguez is voicing it and I have heard her in her serious tone voice in Miss Bala. She is also playing the live adaptation of Carmen Sandiego in it upcoming film.

What a nostalgic hit in modern times.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I always felt bad for the kids that are locked in a dark room being forced to help make the show go on, sitting on their chair and staring at their computers and clicking all day. =(

I don't know if I'll give it a chance but I did play the game(s?) way back then. I didn't find what was so educational I just was finding clues, man

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I always felt bad for the kids that are locked in a dark room being forced to help make the show go on, sitting on their chair and staring at their computers and clicking all day. =(

I don't know if I'll give it a chance but I did play the game(s?) in way back then. I didn't find what was so educational I just was finding clues, man
Problem solving and geography.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
Oof Nope it's gonna be bad. Netflix reboots in general are bad... I dont think theres been a single good one so far.

Redstar45

Oof Nope it's gonna be bad. Netflix reboots in general are bad... I dont think theres been a single good one so far.
If it is there are going to be one if Carmen Santiago is well written show as they do not screw it up.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
If it is there are going to be one if Carmen Santiago is well written show as they do not screw it up.

I'm not optimistic. Have you seen the Seiya reboot trailer? The Avatar trailer? The new Magic School Bus? Fuller House? Gilmore Girls? Queer Eye? She-Ra? All garbage. The only reboot that wasn't completely garbage was Voltron which just got worse and worse the longer it went on and wasn't great to begin with.

Redstar45

it is out now ? and yeah i am not going to be that optimist you know ?.......the magical school bus ? .....it is fine to me as they not really rebooted the series but it just sequel to classic 90s show and animation could definitely be retool and whole thing about miss fizzle bring replaced by her younger sister who have same personality as her older sister and seem is noob to bus apparently?

Last edited:

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
it is out now ? and yeah i am not going to be that optimist you know ?.......the magical school bus ? .....it is fine to me as they not really rebooted the series but it just sequel to classic 90s show and animation could definitely be retool and whole thing about miss fizzle bring replaced by her younger sister who have same personality as her older sister and seem is noob to bus apparently?

Oh sorry, I meant to say cast. That was an error on my part.

It's still a reboot. All the kids are bland versions of the original kids and the new Frizz is way worse. Combine that with the terrible writing and animation and you have the new Magic School Bus