• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An all Uber Team

Generic User Name

A team full of Ubers!

180px-Mewtwo_Melee.jpg

Mewtwo@ Life Orb
Modest Nature
252SpA/252Spd
Ability- Pressure
Attacks- Psychic, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
Details- My lead. Just your average Suicide Special Sweeper. Psychic for STAB and to lower Spe Def. Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and Thunderbolt for Coverage.

darkrai.jpg

Darkrai@ Leftovers
Calm Nature
252SpA/252Def/252Hp
Ability- Bad Dreams
Attacks- Dark Void, Dream Eater, Nightmare, Dark Pulse.
Details- A staller and one of my favorite sets that has worked in the past. Dark Void to trigger sleep. Nightmare and Bad Dreams take HP from sleeping Pokemon. Dream Eater is great on sleeping victims, too. Dark Pulse for STAB.

250px-May_Blaziken.png

Blaziken@ Zoom Lense
Adamant Nature
252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability- Speed Boost
Attacks- High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Details- Late Game Sweeper Sweeper. Zoom Lense boosts the Accuracy of 3 of Blaziken's moves to 100%. Earthquake doesn't get the boost, but is still good.

Dialga_Brawl.jpg

Dialga@ Adamant Orb
Bold Nature
252SpA/252HP/4Def
Ability- Pressure
Attacks- Earthpower, Flash Cannon, Roar, Toxic
Details- Another one to stall. Earthpower and Flash Cannon for Physical Damage. Roar and Toxic to attempt to Poison all of your opponent's Poke's.*

386-3.gif

Deoxys (Attack Form)@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
252Atk/252SpA/4Spd
Ability- Pressure
Attacks- Extremespeed, Psychic, Brick Break, Grass Knot.
Details- A very versatile Pokemon, it can take down heavy Pokemon and break barriers when needed. Extremespeed for that last blow when you need priority and Psychic for STAB.

170px-493Arceus_Flying_Dream.png

Arceus@ Sky Plate
Modest Nature
252Spd/252SpA/4 HP
Ability- Multitype
Attacks- Judgment, Energy Ball, Hidden Power (Fighting), Sludge Bomb
Details- Since almost all of my Pokemon are weak to Bugs, Flying Type Judgment is great for that. The rest of his moves are for coverage.

Last edited:

Kerosene

Super Palkia
A team full of Ubers!

180px-Mewtwo_Melee.jpg

Mewtwo@ Life Orb
Timid Nature
252SpA/252Spd/4HP
Ability- Pressure
Attacks- Psystrike, Aura Sphere, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Details- My lead. Just your average Suicide Special Sweeper. Psychic for STAB and to lower Spe Def. Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and Thunderbolt for Coverage.

darkrai.jpg

Darkrai@ Leftovers
Calm Nature
252SpA/252Def/252Hp
Ability- Bad Dreams
Attacks- Dark Void, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse.
Details- A staller and one of my favorite sets that has worked in the past. Dark Void to trigger sleep. Nightmare and Bad Dreams take HP from sleeping Pokemon. Dream Eater is great on sleeping victims, too. Dark Pulse for STAB.

250px-May_Blaziken.png

Blaziken@ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability- Speed Boost
Attacks- High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Swords Dance, Stone Edge
Details- Late Game Sweeper Sweeper. Zoom Lense boosts the Accuracy of 3 of Blaziken's moves to 100%. Earthquake doesn't get the boost, but is still good.

Dialga_Brawl.jpg

Dialga@ Leftovers
Modest Nature
252SpA/252HP/4Def
Ability- Pressure
Attacks- Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Roar, Toxic
Details- Another one to stall. Earthpower and Flash Cannon for Physical Damage. Roar and Toxic to attempt to Poison all of your opponent's Poke's.*

386-3.gif

Deoxys (Attack Form)@ Life Orb
Naive Nature
4Atk/252SpA/252Spd
Ability- Pressure
Attacks- Extremespeed, Psychic, Superpower, Hidden Power [Fire].
Details- A very versatile Pokemon, it can take down heavy Pokemon and break barriers when needed. Extremespeed for that last blow when you need priority and Psychic for STAB.

170px-493Arceus_Flying_Dream.png

Arceus@ Sky Plate
Modest Nature
252Spd/252SpA/4 HP
Ability- Multitype
Attacks- Judgment, Energy Ball, Hidden Power (Fighting), Sludge Bomb
Details- Since almost all of my Pokemon are weak to Bugs, Flying Type Judgment is great for that. The rest of his moves are for coverage.Change this guy for something else, and the only bug type you will ever see in ubers is scizor.

Well, I can see that you are a beginner in the uber tier. Just jamming together a bunch of them won't cut it. Most of the common sweepers in ubers wreck you. The whole team needs to be thought out more and you need switch-ins to kyogre, arceus, and reshiram. Ferrothorn, terrakion, and palkia are good examples of this.