• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Angry Combeenation! (500)

saar

Shiny Flygon
Combee-nation. Really good title they have made for this episode.
The mini-arc with Cheryl was good. I liked every episode of it. :)

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
The combee wall was really surprising it looked an ordinary wall from a distance

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Combee and Vespiquen for the 1st time. It was interesting how the Combee's bodies actually make up the hive. Interesting how Vespiquen's Attack Order and Defense Order worked. It was cool to see Vespiquen's Power Gem Attack. I'm glad Vespiquen was grateful for Cheryl's help and decided to give her a sample of the special honey.

30/100

NPT

Just a member
This episode was nice, It's good to see Combee and Vespiquen in the anime. The dub title " An Angry Combee-nation" was creative. The animation was nice too.
The whole 'Searching for Honey' plot was intersting. It's awsome when the Combees get together to form the wall of Combee, it was huge.
It's sad too see Cheryl go at the end, I really liked her character in DP.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was neat seeing Cheryl's Mothim leading Ash and friends around Eterna Forest in search of the Honey, but I screamed at the wall of Combee scenes; such bad CGI was used for that. Anyway, Vespiquen's castle was pretty and all and I thought Cheryl was really bold to ask Vespiquen for Honey right away. TR blasting off with buckets on their heads was funny.

"It's not like we're in a cartoon."
Favorite line of the whole episode. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Thank goodness that Ash and his friends and Cheryl finally found the Amber Castle and it was nice seeing Mothim do something by following the honey's scent. Too bad Team rocket riled up the Combee and made a mess of things.

JudySpell

Banned
Vespiquen was less vicious than I imagined and I liked the golden Combee hive/castle place and all the honey that was inside. 7/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't like how we got Vespiquen so early on in Sinnoh, that and she didn't do much in this episode either. I didn't like the enchanted honey plot device and I wish Cheryl had done more.

Alloutℯ

Banned
We haven't had a good cave episode in a while! This reminded me a little of "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon." Sarah needs to work on adding more speed to her voice.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
We haven't had a good cave episode in a while! This reminded me a little of "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon." Sarah needs to work on adding more speed to her voice.

She can only work with the script that she's given. So whenever she talks slow, it's due to the wording in the script, not her own decisions.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So thanks to Garmeil, Satoshi, Momi, and the others found the Amber Castle. It was bizarre that the wild Mitsuhoney could combine though, and they ended up being more malevolent than I thought possible. The Rocket-dan trying to gather Sweet Honey from Beequeen's lair was amusing, although they almost ruined Beequeen's habitat with their reckless greed.

Daizy

I call you honey
Combee is a very cute yet strange Pokemon because it seems like it can fuse with other Combees. And it seems Croagunk didn't like the honey. Guess this means it hates sweetness.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Beequeen ended up looking so much more menacing in this episode than in the games, which I enjoyed seeing because Bug-types in the anime hardly get treated with so much respect.

Zamin

This was such a cute episode. I loved that they finally found the amber castle. Also, Dawn seems to be less annoying as the series goes on. I really enjoyed this episode :D

It was cute when they finally got the honey at the end :D

Leonhart

Imagineer
In a way, I was relieved when Momi left the Shinou cast at the end here since she added nothing. She was simply a plot device to get Satoshi to wander through the Hakutai Forest.

Scorbunnie

Combee were a lot stronger here than in the games and it was weird to see them form a huge beehive like that by combining together. Vespiquen was creepy at first but I thought that by the end it turned out to be a respectable Pokemon.