• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Angry Combeenation! (500)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Eh I absolutely hated this episode. Nothing but Combee >_< Combee is like the worst idea for a Pokemon ever. They should have used some killer Beedrill instead.

Rommath

▲_▲
Pretty average. I just didn't find it very entertaining, with all the Combee. Cheryl was rather bland, her obsession with the "enchanted honey" wasn't really interesting I thought.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was a decent episode with all the combees but i've seen better, bug pokemon just arn't my thing i guess.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Honestly, I get some pretty good laughs from re-reading these threads years later. The stuff with Maestro is possibly even more pathetic in retrospect, and these century-mark episodes are always a riot because people are somehow convinced they signify evolution-related importance in spite of Serebii and Ash-kid being the only two people who actually use this particular numbering system.

Alas, this episode is another dagger in said theory that was never true in the first place. We wrap up the Momi arc here, and I suppose it's decent, although I would like to have seen more Beequeen (...and if you had gripes with English name unoriginality...). I still think Mitsuhoney could not have been feasibly created without the assistance of some mind-numbing substance, but we see an interesting use of it here, especially combining as an actual CG hive (complete with 10 months worth of animation budget).

Speaking of animation, this is Natsume's debut as the takeover for Makoto Shinjo, and it's funny to see the gripes about his debut here, showing how little of a grasp many fans actually have on animation. Beequeen, while under-exposed, at least got a nice attack/ability/whatever showcase (really, I still don't know what this "Attack Order" is supposed to be). I suppose my main problem with this episode was that I never really cared about Momi's honey quest in the first place. It just seemed so insignificant and failed to make Momi any deeper than her admittedly attractive outer self. And now I never care to see her again.

B-

milenadrg

Episode was really good and interesting. I liked it.
But, it was weird when Ash and Co. were on Combee's territory(before TR attacked them). Seeing Vespiquen was cool, too...

Madame Pika

This is a good episode ruined by the arc that it's in. Very pretty and some good comedy but by this point I (and seemingly alot of over people) were sick of Cheryl by this point.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
Honestly, I get some pretty good laughs from re-reading these threads years later. The stuff with Maestro is possibly even more pathetic in retrospect, and these century-mark episodes are always a riot because people are somehow convinced they signify evolution-related importance in spite of Serebii and Ash-kid being the only two people who actually use this particular numbering system.

Alas, this episode is another dagger in said theory that was never true in the first place. We wrap up the Momi arc here, and I suppose it's decent, although I would like to have seen more Beequeen (...and if you had gripes with English name unoriginality...). I still think Mitsuhoney could not have been feasibly created without the assistance of some mind-numbing substance, but we see an interesting use of it here, especially combining as an actual CG hive (complete with 10 months worth of animation budget).

Speaking of animation, this is Natsume's debut as the takeover for Makoto Shinjo, and it's funny to see the gripes about his debut here, showing how little of a grasp many fans actually have on animation. Beequeen, while under-exposed, at least got a nice attack/ability/whatever showcase (really, I still don't know what this "Attack Order" is supposed to be). I suppose my main problem with this episode was that I never really cared about Momi's honey quest in the first place. It just seemed so insignificant and failed to make Momi any deeper than her admittedly attractive outer self. And now I never care to see her again.

B-
well when those combee were using the psybeam style attack
that was attack order

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode, i loved those Combee!

And the animation was great.

8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Quirky title but the episode wasn't so fun.

I didn't like how we got Vespiquen so early on in Sinnoh, and she didn't do much in this episode. I didn't like the whole "enchanted Honey" plot every much either. Wish they'd call it "Honey" like in the games.

If it hadn't been for Vespiquen I would have called it Filler. 2/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I didn't like how we got Vespiquen so early on in Sinnoh, and she didn't do much in this episode. I didn't like the whole "enchanted Honey" plot every much either

Agree. i think they should give her more screentime, especially because this episode was focused on her. instead, we saw more Combee, but not Vespiquen. and i'd like to see more moves from Vespiquen.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Agree. i think they should give her more screentime, especially because this episode was focused on her. instead, we saw more Combee, but not Vespiquen. and i'd like to see more moves from Vespiquen.

Maybe Aaron of the Elite Four will appear again with one later.

My main issue is that Sinnoh showed a LOT of Pokemon in the beginning like Kricketot, Vespiquen, Mothim, etc, and they only appeared for a few minutes.

Now Sinnoh is virtually out of new Pokemon.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was OK, not much happened. The CG Combee were kinda cool and I'm glad Cheryl finally got the honey she was looking for. Alright episode.

JohnLee

My main issue is that Sinnoh showed a LOT of Pokemon in the beginning like Kricketot, Vespiquen, Mothim, etc, and they only appeared for a few minutes.

Calm down. Aaron showed up again with his Vespiqueen and it got a lot of screentime. As for krickertot, and mothim we've seen them a couple of more times and I'm sure we'll see some with Nando at the GF.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
It was nice to see this Gens Beedrill.Vespiquenn had a nice part in this episode as the leader of the Amber Castle.It`s nice to see a pokemon and it`s evovle forme in the same episode.

9/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

Well yeah I totaly agree, Vespiquen has to appear more than one minute, at least we have seen it eventualy. from all the Bug pokemon I think that Mothim did a great job, it appeared a lot.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Mothim appeared alot more then Wormadam did in this episode.

It was an average okay episode, didn't see it being that bad although i would have loved to see more of Vespiquen. It was good they didn't have it lasting to four or so episodes. That Combee wall didn't even look like one for a few moments, and then they started falling like a old wall.