• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Animé that you would like to see on T.V again.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I want Bleach and Naruto Shippuden back...

RLinksoul

Anything really. Comcast took away my Cartoon Network cause I don't have their fancy digital nonsense, and the only other channel that airs any anime is Sci Fi, usually giving stuff like Monster and Gurren Lagann.

Definitely would love to see the first season of Digimon on TV again, Tamers too, but Zero Two was too much of a gag dub for my liking. Cardcaptors is another thing I could have enjoyed if I was still blissfully ignorant of the dub changes. Dragonball (and Z) would be nice too, but I'm having a good time reliving the nostalgia of the latter through TFS' abridged.

Vernikova

Champion
^ I don't think SyFy has an anime block anymore.

I'd want Gundam 00 back only because I never got to finish watching it. I don't really have any thing I really want to see back on television though but Gundam 00 comes the closest.

Last edited:

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Besides both being a card game, Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters are nothing alike.

Then again, people claim any card game that isn't Yu-Gi-Oh is just a ripoff despite there being varying differences between both games.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I want Bleach and Naruto Shippuden back...
Canadian, eh?

I wouldn't mind having Digimon air again for the kids...

As for a specific animé, the best solution is a long series that can grab a wide audience. I see SGT. Frog being a good choice, it's long, quite funny, and its tone is aimed towards children. That said, I doubt it would be child friendly but then again, The Simpsons has their mature moments but then again, this is animé we're talking about.

All I want on television is an anime with a good dub!

RLinksoul

Anime is an abbreviation for animation meaning that anything that's animated is anime regardless of style and origin.

The word "anime" originates from Japan, thus we use it to refer to Japanese cartoons specifically. Everything else is just "cartoons."

On the subject of Code Lyoko, CN cancelling it six episodes away from the finale was a SERIOUS dick move.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Anime is an abbreviation for animation meaning that anything that's animated is anime regardless of style and origin.

...And here i thought anime was just a style of drawing...
Anyway, if Code Lyoko doesnt count, an american dub of shugo chara. by funimation, because most others are just bad *cough-4kids-cough*

ForeverFlame

Digimon... Xros Wars needs to be dubbed in general, but it would be nice to see some of the older series on television again.

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
I actually want anime that are SUB. I watched the DRR!!! DUB and I'll admit the DUBS were ok or so. But SUBS all the way. So really there's no anime I want back on TV

Anyway, if Code Lyoko doesnt count,
It doesn't. Code Lyoko is French. I actually thought it was an anime at first XD. One of my fav shows...

Oyea there are some anime On-Demand. I would love it if they actually have an anime channel. I want all the (SUBS) anime I like on that channel xP

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

One Piece, but not the 4kids dub of course. Although I have to admit, I've only seen this anime subbed (and I'm only at Water 7), but it's just one of those shows I want to watch on TV haha. (Which makes me wonder... did OP ever air on TV with the Funimation dub?)

Last edited:

Jameson1

Mes amis
Rurouni Kenshin and Digimon Tamers. And code lyoko too if that counts

Chris

Old Coot
(Which makes me wonder... did OP ever air on TV with the Funimation dub?)
It did. We got the Jaya and Skypiea arcs on Cartoon Network, though CN's US network canned One Piece before the Skypiea arc concluded, just before canning Toonami. CN in Australia aired the entire Skypiea arc.

Chris

Old Coot
One Piece is definitely on the top of the list for me. I'd like to see it air in America with Funi dub from Ep 1 all the way to Ep 205. Of course, this happening is a one in a hundred chance.
Don't be too sure. We never thought we'd see Dragon Ball on TV again, let alone on a different network again. Sure enough, Nicktoons is airing Kai. Wouldn't be much of a stretch for Nicktoons to get One Piece if the demand is there.