• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Electrifying Rage! (913)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Zapdos and Noivern! A Furious Strike of Lightning!!

Heading to the next city, Ash & Co, come across a festival being held based on the Legendary Pokémon, Zapdos. On their way, they get caught in a massive thunderstorm. Hurrying for shelter, they come across an injured rescue worker. Ash & co. decide to help him deliver the medicine he was carrying, but as they leave the cave they find themselves face to face with Zapdos. Will they be able to calm Zapdos and make the delivery?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Janovy

Banned
Good episode, Noivern was badass. And super clever of Ash to use the rocks to his advantage.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I'm not a fan of Noivern, but I'm saying it is so awesome. This episode is good.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I feel bad for Taloflame though. Even Hawlucha was able to slam Zapdos with a HJK, not to mention Noivern doing great against it! Oops.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well what we've all learned here is that Zapdos sucks smh...getting captured by TR(and not even the good TR), legendary status revoked!! At least Moltres proved what a badass he was.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
wow that instantly puts noivern on the powerhouse list under ash's roster I would say :p makes me wonder what his final mon will be if any.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I guess Moltres just lacked a good opponent.

Ya a baby who's been in half a battle is a great opponent. Nice try at the Talonflame shade though, keep working on it.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
After looking at the pics, it didn't knock it out, but did weaken it enough for TR to take advantage of the situation.

Boomburst is seriously powerful though.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Oh god, here comes the "OMG NOIVERN TIER 1 GOD CAUSE DRAGON" people.

Here comes Phanpycross whining about literally everything.. Surprised you didn't call them sheep.. -.-

phanpycross

God-king
Here comes Phanpycross whining about literally everything.. Surprised you didn't call them sheep.. -.-
You know it.

Im just pointing it out before before people overdo it, but hey, Im just such a debbie-downer for talking back when people insult me.

JD

In glad Noivern is finally here, but I'm also happy about how well Hawlucha performed.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Well there's our Glalie 2.0.

Very suprised that Noivern practically could have defeated Zapdos. Boomburst looks very powerful. Good episode at all.

8/10

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Boomburst is the new Draco Meteor if it's that powerful, I mean this completely one up's Talonflame's Brave Bird hit on Moltres.

It did potentially knock the wind out of Zapdos from the impact i'll give it that, but defeating it? Only if it was completely rendered unconscious would I see it that way.

Last edited: