• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Elite Meet & Greet! (503)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Lucian is the first Elite Four member we encounter in Sinnoh? Huh, could have been worse.

I loved that Dawn challenged him to a battle against all odds. I mean, we all knew she wouldn't win but Buizel still fought hard. I liked that.

Lucian gave Dawn and Buizel advice which is what every Elite Four member we encounter should do. 9/10

JohnLee

So Lucian is the first Elite Four member we encounter in Sinnoh? Huh, could have been worse.

I loved that Dawn challenged him to a battle against all odds. I mean, we all knew she wouldn't win but Buizel still fought hard. I liked that.

Lucian gave Dawn and Buizel advice which is what every Elite Four member we encounter should do. 9/10

How could it have been worse? Besides not having elite four member show up that is. It was an ok episode, you could tell early on that buizel and dawn just didn't match up.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Did this episode elude to the fact that Ash may be facing the E4 in the future or what? Lucian was pretty cool, I like how he helped Dawn learn how to battle with Buizel better. I also love Buizel's fighting spirit, he's a great character. This episode was really great.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I`m suprised that Luican was the first E4 to appear in Sinnoh.It`s nice to see Buizel battle Lucian`s Bronzong.After this,We have got 3 more E4 to GO.

10/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad episode, Dawn didn't challenge Lucian Buizel did and Dawn just agreed to it. Although having just caught him I doubt Dawn a beginning trainer would have won against an E4 member.

I wonder, after watching this episode does Ash to have to beat the entire Sinnoh League before he can battle the E4? Or will it just be them (Because you see a trainer battling the E4, although I doubt a trainer who defeated the whole league would get defeated like that)

saar

Shiny Flygon
Lucian's a good Elite 4 member, but I've expected from him to use more pokemon, except his Bronzong.
Buizel can't beat E4 member, especially not in his first battle with Dawn.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Lucian is really awesome.... I wish he had used his Espeon

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Lucian and his Bronzong for the 1st time. Gyro Ball attack and Flash Cannon look really cool. It was nice of him to help Dawn become closer with Buizel and to adjust to its battling style so that she can get it to listen to her. It was funny when TR decided they didn't want to steal Bronzong because they couldn't think of a use for it.

35/100

couplesupporter

James FAN!
I really like this episode from this season. Lucian is pretty awesome and Buizel is cute when he's sad

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really appreciated Dawn's Buizel's tough loner personality here and how he made Piplup and Croagunk mad. Lucian was so classy; I wasn't a big fan of him originally, but he seemed sophisticated and I liked seeing a glimpse of him using Girafarig on television. His Bronzong was also really strong and gave me new appreciation for the species.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lucian is my least favourite Sinnoh E4 member, but I didn't mind him much here since he at least explained how the E4 challenge worked ha ha. Dawn and Buizel losing to Lucian's Bronzong was expected however. ^^;

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I didn't expect an E4 member like Lucian to appear that early but at least he explained to Dawn how the E4 challenge works and at least gave her good advice on being in-sync with your Pokémon. I knew that Dawn was going to lose based on experience.

JudySpell

Banned
Lucian's a good Elite 4 member, but I've expected from him to use more pokemon, except his Bronzong.
Buizel can't beat E4 member, especially not in his first battle with Dawn.

Bronzong was super bland to me and I wish Lucian had just used Alakazam instead or at least Girafarig.