• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Epic Defense Force! (743)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Movie Showdown! Sortie, Unova Defense Group!!

Arriving at Tachiwaki City, Ash & Co. meet up with Luke, the trainer they met who enjoys creating Pokémon Movies. Luke is eager to create a movie for the PokéWood contests in the city and recruits Ash & Co. to help him in the creation of the movie. In doing so, a mecha-Tyranitar starts to attack and needs to be stopped by a giant Golurk. Will the movie win the Pokéwood contest?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The Episode starts off with the gang departing from the cruise ship.

They meet up with Luke and Zorua.

Cilan is really excited about the Movie Showdown thing.

It's official, Cilan and Luke are complete film fanboys.

An old man shows up, is that Gold?

A woman shows Luke and co. some filming outfits.

Now it's lunch time.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So far the episode has been pretty uneventful...

In fact, it's so boring that Iris and Ash went for a snack...

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I think Cilan is going to explode one of these days.

playerking

So far the episode has been pretty uneventful...

In fact, it's so boring that Iris and Ash went for a snack...

That's your opinion.

Not every minute has to be action packed.

Ash sees his first Krookodile.

I think Cilan is going to explode one of these days.

In more ways than one...

Ugh...god...Pignite.

Cilan as a futuristic looking movie villain? I don't like it.

Last edited:

playerking

Looks like the Leavanny is Luke's.

I love Golett being dressed up. :)

Iris imagines losing Axew or something.

Now Meloetta debuts.

Last edited:

Locormus

That's your opinion.

Not ever minute has to be action packed.

Ash sees his first Krookodile.

Oh come on... What I meant is that they were still in the introductory part of the episode.

Now they're filming, there's something going on. There.. This post has been playerking approved.

The shot of the pokemon just happened... And Playerking, of COURSE Leavanny was Luke's...

1. Pikachu
2. Pignite
3. Oshawott
4. Snivy
5. Scraggy
6. Boldore...

Of course Leavanny can't be Ash... The entire discussion was stupid to begin with.

Shooting is underway, but my screen keeps freezing... As for dare da, Tyranitar...

I thought it was funny that Iris didn't know what a Tyranitar is, and then we're meeting a Larvitar in BW2... Hinthint...

Locormus

Dare Da? Tyranitar.

Little bit too late, but the editing part has begun, this episode is REALLY eventful..

The movie has been made and now they're watching it... Krookodile is in a similar movie...

Bisharp

Since when Zorua [Anime, not Movie] can Talk in Best Wishes after transformation? How comes?? >:O

playerking

Oh come on... What I meant is that they were still in the introductory part of the episode.

Now they're filming, there's something going on. There.. This post has been playerking approved.

The shot of the pokemon just happened... And Playerking, of COURSE Leavanny was Luke's...

1. Pikachu
2. Pignite
3. Oshawott
4. Snivy
5. Scraggy
6. Boldore...

Of course Leavanny can't be Ash... The entire discussion was stupid to begin with.

Shooting is underway, but my screen keeps freezing... As for dare da, Tyranitar...

I thought it was funny that Iris didn't know what a Tyranitar is, and then we're meeting a Larvitar in BW2... Hinthint...

Yeah, of course, NOW!

That discussion, even though I don't know what you mean, wasn't stupid.

It could of been Ash's and Ash could of done a Pokemon transfer. But since Leavanny and then Pignite appeared and Leavanny appeared again, it can't of been Ash's unless Luke returned his to his Pokeball. Either way, we know it's Luke's NOW.

Little bit too late, but the editing part has begun, this episode is REALLY eventful..

The movie has been made and now they're watching it... Krookodile is in a similar movie...

Do I effing care if it's too late or not? No. So shut up and stop being critical.

Golett evolved, or was that just apart of the movie? Not sure, a bit confused right now.

Locormus

Omg, this episode just turned out boring, and boring, and boring, and now Golett is evolving like expected.

Edit: Playerking, I noted that it probably wasn't going to be Ash's like five days ago.. The movieshooting part was going to be short, and that scene probably just even shorter... So Ash depositing Pignite for such a short while, while Pignite is probably the mainstar in the movie besides Ash, then yeah.. That does make you think when another character has a perfectly fine Leavanny with him as well... It's just that people felt like they had to take the hard route to explain this perfectly simple 'problem'... and that's just stupid in my opinion.

Edit: Since Playerking said that I should stop being critical, this episode turned from a bore fest to an amazing, spectacle filled episode which I give an A+++++++++

Best episode from Best Wishes season 1. Nothing can top this ever, this was just so unexpectedly great. Incredible.

What the hell.. Golett is back? Thank god for editing purposes, but it kinda ruined the vibe for me...

Everybody of course likes the movie...

Edit: @Bisharp: They could have Iris talk in the words in the editing progress, and overdubbed the part where you could hear two voices.

Yay, Meloetta is following them. B2W2 preview..

Last edited: