"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
The Golurk was just probably a green screen effect.Oh lord, MGM will sue!
What I didn't understand at all was the scene with the evolving Golett. The last scene with Zorua changing into Golett and back implies that she was playing Golett, but that couldn't be the case considering we saw two Iris' in that shot.
So we have
- Luke's Golett that's evolving
- Zorua as Iris
- Golett next to Luke when they're doing their soundbites
How the heck could this have happened???
I'll tell you! Luke's Golett evolved! And nobody noticed it!
Here's the clue:
- First we see them shooting the movie.
- We see Golett evolve into Golurk. This can't be Zorua, as Zorua is transformed as Iris in the same shot.
- However, we see Golett returning onscreen in the movie after Golurk' petrified itself again. The clue is that this is shot before the action sequence.
You might be thinking: But Golett was scene next to Luke in the audiorecording-room!!
Think again, Zorua transforming into Iris and Golurk at the end is the dead giveaway, eventhough Golurk was probably just an error and was meant to be Golett:
- The Golett we saw in the audiorecording-room is Zorua transformed as Golett. Zorua is always onscreen in groupshots, yet it's absent during the audiorecording.
So logically, and hereby proven: Luke's Golett did evolve.
Deny it if you want to believe that some random Golett just happened to be there and just happened to be okay evolving for no apparent reason for some stranger.
And for anybody willing to counterargument that the Golurk wasn't an error and that Zorua did portray the role of Golurk:
- There's a shot where there are two Iris' (meaning Iris and Zorua) in the same shot as Golurk.