1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

An Epic Defense Force! (743)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Jun 7, 2012.

1. ~Emolga~

~Emolga~ Just A Crazy Fangirl

2. Oh yeah, this is the point in this saga where TR is trying to catch Meloetta and Meloetta travels with the groups isn't it?
    I say this because I've actually seen quite a bit of this particular story arc before.

3. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

While I was glad to see Luke & Zorua again I felt that this episode was used just as a way to promote B2W2's Pokestar Studios. 5.5/10

4. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Cool so Ash's group had finally arrived at Virbank city and we got to see Pokestar Studios hee hee. I liked how Cilan played the villain in Luke's film, plus Meloetta debuting was neat. I'm glad Luke's film won.

5. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

I initially thought that this episode was gonna turn out horrible, but the whole movie making bit and seeing the finished product completely changed my mind. It's too bad that Luke's Zorua hadn't evolved, though. :/

6. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

The film version of Iris was about as wooden as any performance ever. Was that obvious in the Japanese version or an implied part of the character, because she lacked any and all enthusiasm during the movie parts.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

So here we saw the anime debut of Tachiwaki City and Pokewood, as well as the return of Luke the filmmaker. I appreciated seeing Zorua again, and I was pleased that Bel wasn't involved here since she'd waste half of the episode chasing after Zorua.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  8. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The first half of the episode was slow and nothing of importance went on until the second part.. Cilan and Luke were bonding over their love for Pokemon movies was cute and we got to see the Meloetta that will be travelling with Ash and co.