• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Epic Defense Force! (743)

Oh yeah, this is the point in this saga where TR is trying to catch Meloetta and Meloetta travels with the groups isn't it?
I say this because I've actually seen quite a bit of this particular story arc before.

JudySpell

Banned
While I was glad to see Luke & Zorua again I felt that this episode was used just as a way to promote B2W2's Pokestar Studios. 5.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Cool so Ash's group had finally arrived at Virbank city and we got to see Pokestar Studios hee hee. I liked how Cilan played the villain in Luke's film, plus Meloetta debuting was neat. I'm glad Luke's film won.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I initially thought that this episode was gonna turn out horrible, but the whole movie making bit and seeing the finished product completely changed my mind. It's too bad that Luke's Zorua hadn't evolved, though. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
The film version of Iris was about as wooden as any performance ever. Was that obvious in the Japanese version or an implied part of the character, because she lacked any and all enthusiasm during the movie parts.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So here we saw the anime debut of Tachiwaki City and Pokewood, as well as the return of Luke the filmmaker. I appreciated seeing Zorua again, and I was pleased that Bel wasn't involved here since she'd waste half of the episode chasing after Zorua.

Daizy

I call you honey
The first half of the episode was slow and nothing of importance went on until the second part.. Cilan and Luke were bonding over their love for Pokemon movies was cute and we got to see the Meloetta that will be travelling with Ash and co.

Scorbunnie

Pokestar studios deserved a better episode but seeing Luke return to film his movies was a good thing. Black and White had amazing recurrent characters and Luke was one of the better ones to see again.

GOLURK <3 I know it was an illusion but still
Ash looks cute in that outfit, I'm getting XY vibes

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
This episode was chuck full of movie references. I liked the homage to pokestar studios, specially because they decided to loosely adapt the cool alien story from the games. Give me aliens and I’m in! Episodes like this make me wish they would actually try something like this for real in the pokemon anime. The outfit they gave Ash from the Unova defense forces its one of my favorites! This was a decent episode overall and I enjoyed godzilla Tyranitar fighting against Golurk.