• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Epic Quest Genesis: Apocalyptic Future

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
- - AN EPIC QUEST GENESIS: APOCALYPTIC FUTURE - -
-eibetsu no sekai-

PG-13 for possible language, sexual references, and fantasy violence.

In what appeared to be a land... no, a world, in fact, a whole universe of peace and of an utopian society, was to be desecrated. It was to be defiled, the inner sanctums of each and every person's minds betrayed, sent to be a slave to a mysterious entity, an enigmatic phenomena of sorts. No one knows exactly what this entity is, but it appeared to be last sensed within the continent of Versenia, a place where people who dabble within the arts of mysticism and alchemy have predicted the chaos that will soon occur from the strange happenings that have been occuring in Versenia and the strange impurities within substances that have been obtained for research. Natural catastrophies have been occuring in areas nearby, something which hasn't happened since centuries, perhaps even eons ago. What link this has with the entity is indeed very significant. The impurities are being caused by the introduction of an artificial substance aptly dubbed "Aether," manufactured by the Draken Organization as a result of amplifying the concentration of the natural flow of all energy - Mana - and combining it with various chemicals and extracts from substances such as ilmenite. This Aether is claimed to be effective at powering various things, but what the general populace don't know is that it has more negative effects rather than positive. This is rather common knowledge to those who conspire to rid of Draken Organization, but a famous mysticist by the name of Saelis Alphotia had surmised two decades ago that an apocalyptic force would rain its wrath upon the whole world. Saelis had granted this information to everyone who came to her for their own needs, but they did not believe her. She had given this information to friends of hers. These friends do not have any idea about each other, the only thing linking them is Saelis herself. Saelis believes that in order to prevent the inevitable from happening, Aether must be stopped from distribution.

Can the "inevitable" be prevented?

>

Summary: You will assume the role of the friends of Saelis who have taken note of the prediction, and you have been requested by Saelis to rendezvous nearby her residence in the city of Sylphandra. Sylphandra is a citadel of sorts, not relying on Aether for their needs. Sylphandra is considered the "Star of Versenia," a location where all newcomers to Versenia normally go, for it is the center of what people may call "tourism." It is where everyone will start, though obviously they live at different locales.

>

Sign-up:

Name:
Personality:
Description:
History: Optional.
Weapon(s): Maximum of 2 main weapons and 1 sub-weapon.
Abilities: This is somewhat of a post-medieval age. Magicks are out of the question right off the bat, as are any supernatural abilities. However, you may list some dormant abilities. For now, only list physical, logical abilities.
Descendant? - Only a select few will still be able to remember that they have participated in this series of RPGs. If you are one of these people, feel free to list down. This will be a significant importance later.

--> I'll make my sign up once I can. I have room for about 5 to 7 people, depending on popularity.

[ [ author notes - Oh yes, I finally remade it. Old players, rejoice. ] ]

Roster
PokemonBreederChris - Included (weak accept) as: Chriosk the Azure Fist
Krug - Accepted as: Krug of the Storm

Last edited:

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
I would like to reserve, here is my sign up so far, will edit later

Name: Chriosk The Azure fist
Personality: Chriosk is a reserved person, and will sit back leaning against the wall in social events. He prefers to observe. His look has a darkness to it, he never smiles, always being serious. He goes to the greater good and would not sacrifice the main goal to go to detours. When he fights, he fights with honor and code, and will never fight dirty. He never seems to sleep but is always quiet. Chriosk's dialect represents that of a Noble's, although he does not appear to be one.

Description: Chriosk is about 6 ft. 6 inches. He is very muscular. His muscle features is simular to Goku (DBZ) at Super-saiyan two. His hair is brown, and goes long and wild to his neck. He has very spikey hair. His skin is caucasion, but is very dark. His attire includes a blue gi, that has wripped sleeves. His eye color is dark red. He has self repaired sandles that have seen many years of where and tar, as well as poor stiching made by Chriosk, but are still strong and steady.

History: Little is Known about Kriosk, how he developed his power? Where he came from? Who he really is? He is a man with no last name, who lives hard on the streets, or inns. He made his livings off of mercenary jobs or tournaments, but he has a heart to go on adventures without being paid. Chriosk, met the (forgot name, to lazy to get out of Edit to look, will edit in name later) when he was nursed to health by her. After loosing heavily to a dangerous swordsman, his one enemy. Chriosk owed his life to her, and became her noble knight, will come when she requests.

(Add more history if not accepted yet.)

Weapon(s):
2handed Steel B.astard Sword: An extremely heavy sword, that a normal man would have dificulty weilding. This blade has an insignia of a rose on the hilt. The hilt has a navy blue ribbon/rope, hanging loose off it.
Arcane glove: A pearl white silk glove with Signia of two storm dragons and a sword on it. The insignia is a nice magenta. This amplifies kinetic and static energy making attacks.

Abilities: Medium ability: Can develope aura surrounding himself. There are other locked away abilities, but he has not mastered or discovered them yet. Part of this ability is creating a whisp of energy arround his fist, it is a soft dark blue color. This is how he got his nickname.

Last edited:
Name:Krug of the storm

Personality:Krug is very remote from humanity,he hates almost everyone and i very silent,rather letting his guns do the talking.He is quite anti-hero like and thinks "If it gets me some good pay,then I'll do it" he doesn't care who or what he has to kill.He also doesn't have many friends,accually none at all only accociates.He' greedy and ha a habit of jumping to concluionsThe only reason that he was convinced to do this was that Saelis promised him $100.He could care less about humanity at the moment.

Description:Krug is 6'4", wears dark clothing and has a red bandana around his right arm.His left arm is artifical and is made out of iorn.He is thought to be a black belt,taught by Rip.This is unknown as he has almost always used his guns.He can run at very high speeds the natural maximum is unknown,as he is usually aided by his black and red armor.He is also a fan of music he says litening to it help him focus.Also his sense of hearing is very deft thanks to much training.While he can't hear some guy 200 miles away he can hear the foot steps of somthing or someone comming close.This has saved his life many times.

History:Krug' pat is not a happy one he ued to be a happy playful child then a bunch of thugs killed hi parent and raided his house.Having nothing left he went to comit suicide.Then a bounty hunter stopped him krug told his story to the bounty hunter and the hunter(only known to him as rip) took him in.He trained krug to use his guns to talk rather than his hands.On one mission his arm got blasted off so Rip made a new iorn one.Then one mission the enemy gave Rip a fatal shot.Two days later he died.From here on krug learned to hate humanity.He doesn't like talking about his past much,only to people he trusts,which currently,is nobody the only possiblity is Saelis but he consders her an accociate,doing many missions for her in the past.

Weapons:Weapon one(main wepon):a shotgun,which he's incredably skilled with.Weapon two:A machine gun with an illegal fireing upgrade(this is how he got his nickname,from this gun's storm of bullets).Sub-weapon:A large blade made from lead.

Abilities:With his heart filled with darkness krug has all his abilities locked away.He will have to dicover them as time goes on.

Last edited:

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
PokemonBreederChris: Okay, I'll have you down reserved.

Krug: I'm sorry, but you're denied for the moment. The history appears to be satisfactory enough to justify the personality and abilities, but your description and the rest of your personality needs a LOT of work. Try again and I think you COULD be a slight acceptance.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
I don't get where you think Saelis is the richest lady in the world, I'd like that lump sum reduced to a more reasonable number (25 bil? give me a break --) Description is still not to my liking, though personality I guess I could let slide.

Sorry I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions XP Hey!I should add that to personality.Instead of music I was going to put ipod but I decided not to concidering this time frame.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Ok finished the rough draft of editing, if you want more, I will be happy to revise it...

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Saelis. Her name is Saelis. You will need to remember this because she is a vital part to the storyline. I'd like it if you could elaborate slightly more on how he lost to this "dangerous swordsman," how he came to encounter him, etc. etc.

For now it's a weak acceptance