• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kecleon King

Enterprise Captain
part of my in-progress fakemon dex is a new evo line making heracross a final evolved form in aline of 3

HERACUT - claw bug pokemon
HERACASE - iron shell pokemon
then HERACROSS

this evo line is classic level ups with no special incenses needed for breeding tell me what you think

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Heracross has mediocre speed, an evo of Heracross however, would boost its speed. Probably to the 300s+. It doesent have to nessecarily(mind my spelling) increase attack.

An evo that only boosts speed??? Even if that happens, it'll be used EVERY FRIKKIN TEAM!!!!

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
An evo that only boosts speed??? Even if that happens, it'll be used EVERY FRIKKIN TEAM!!!!
Quoted for truth. Honestly, Heracross is stong enough. He doesn't need an evo. Pe evos are fine, but him getting higher stats would be down right dumb. But then, Rhydon got an evo...

Ze Skarmory

Instead of an evo for Heracross, why not an evo for the prevo of Heracross. (I remember that was called something, but I forgot)

PDL

disenchanted
Quoted for truth. Honestly, Heracross is stong enough. He doesn't need an evo. Pe evos are fine, but him getting higher stats would be down right dumb. But then, Rhydon got an evo...

Rhydon only got an evolution so they can have an excuse to give it Solid Rock. (Pokémon can only have one of two abilites, and having two 4X weaknesses hurts it's usability, Rhypherior solves both problems.)

Heracross doesn't particulary need an evolution, nor does it need a pre-evolution.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Rhydon only got an evolution so they can have an excuse to give it Solid Rock. (Pokémon can only have one of two abilites, and having two 4X weaknesses hurts it's usability, Rhypherior solves both problems.)

Heracross doesn't particulary need an evolution, nor does it need a pre-evolution.

Yeah, I know why they made Rhyperior. But do you think they'll evolve him just to give him a new ability? Rhydon was 4x weak to water and grass, but Heracross is 4x weak to flying... Ah forget it.

fuzyfuz

Child safety much?
I just want to see it evolve for the heck of it. Just want to see it evolve.

m190049

Local psychopath
it wont work because people say "well why didnt work before?" and thats why espeon/umbreon didnt evolve with sun/moon stone

It can evolve the same way as Sneasel. It has to hold a Certain Item, and lvl up during a certain time of the day.
Or, it can just evolve through being traded while holding a Certain Item.

A Pre-Evo could come to be through Breeding while holding a Something Insence.

mangaeyes

Heracross should just get a pre-evo that evolves in a really tricky way to make Heracross hard to get. This way people might not feel so guilty for using horrible, unimaginative, boring OU pokemon. :)

Please check out my fakedex to see my evos and pre-evos of pokemon. (click the link in my sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.