• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Ingame team for Crystal

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Having just booted up my crystal version, I realised I've used a team of either Haunter, Graveller, Typhlosion and Poliwrath or Haunter, Graveller, Feraligater and Arcanine for my last god knows how many playthoughs, so I thought I'd try something a little different. Heres a team I came up with whilst typing:

Lanturn
Surf
Thunderwave
Confuse ray
Thunderbolt

Butterfree
Whirlwind
Toxic
Psychic
Filler

Stantler
Return
Confuse ray
Earthquake
Filler

Piloswine
Blizzard
Strength
Filler
Filler2

Noctowl
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Nightmare
Fly

This isn't designed to be an exceptional team, just to give me a chance to use pokemon I wouldn't normally use but have no problems with. Help with movesets would be much appreciated, especially in filling the filler spaces.

becker89

lanturn is good
buterfree is not worthy.. just weak,i wouldnt use him
stantler is kinda pointless too.
ditch blizzard from piloswine,replace with ice beam. add amnesia and earthquake
also ditch nightmare from noctowl,replace with swift or mud slap (against electric)