• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Introduction of Some Sorts

Raleigh

ARGH!
I was thinking I was going to try to be cool and not make one of these newbie threads. Well that plan failed miserably. ;D It was just really quiet/boring here without any friends.

The name's Elaine. I enjoy writing(especially poetry<3), reading mystery novels, photography, video games, and just living in general. Short and sweet, eh?

Raleigh~

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
hi! You like poetry? That's cool! I actually write some. Feel free to talk to me anytime.

Mister_SGG

Welcome to SPPf! If you like writing and poetry, the Fan Fiction section and The Poetry Thread would be perfect for you.

Raleigh

ARGH!
Welcome to SPPf! If you like writing and poetry, the Fan Fiction section and The Poetry Thread would be perfect for you.
Thanks for the welcome, and I'll have to look out for those sections/thread. ;D

Raleigh~

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Welcome to SPPF, If you need a friend or have a question, I'm always available (as usual)

I really think if you like poetry and writing, you could be a good fan fic writer. Just head over to the section - Can't wait to see some of your work!

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
If your ever in need of a clan, just tell me!
VM me some time, I love to talk!

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Welcome to Serebii ^_^