• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Ironic question that I feel like asking.

opinion on pokemon?

• yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • no

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • no, but I still like the games.

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • yes, but I don't like the games or anime.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other opinion (please specify)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark rift

Are you a fan of pokemon?

I honestly am not a big fan of it anymore, probably because it's become too technical, and the anime is rubbish now anyway imo.

KBM117

I don't care for the anime at all. I actually stopped watching it after the first season. However, I love the hand held games. And I'm definitely looking forward to Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

dark rift

I don't care for the anime at all. I actually stopped watching it after the first season. However, I love the hand held games. And I'm definitely looking forward to Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

I was thinking of getting it, if it's as basic as Gold/Silver.

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
Um, if you don't like pokemon anymore, then why are you on this forum? But I like the games, not the show, as most other people do.

razor fire

Um, if you don't like pokemon anymore, then why are you on this forum? But I like the games, not the show, as most other people do.

You do know that there are a lot of other things to do on a pokemon forum right? Look at the forum we're in now. Is it about pokemon? No.
Is the Games Forum about Pokemon? no.
Get it?

pichu_power

But Never Again...
I like the games; They're pretty fun and I am awaiting HG/SS release...:D

However, I really hate the anime. It's so unrealistic [I know that Pokemon is, of course, unrealistic, but the show is unrealistic in the Pokemon World.] and I just think the show gets dumber and dumber as it goes on...[I stopped watching it after Hoenn]

razor fire

I like the games; They're pretty fun and I am awaiting HG/SS release...:D

However, I really hate the anime. It's so unrealistic [I know that Pokemon is, of course, unrealistic, but the show is unrealistic in the Pokemon World.] and I just think the show gets dumber and dumber as it goes on...[I stopped watching it after Hoenn]

Add into the fact that the theme songs gets worse and worse....

[I stopped watching it after Hoenn]

You should have stopped since Jhoto.

I only like the games, manga (It's far better than the anime) and the TCG, the rest is pure rubbish.

pichu_power

But Never Again...
You should have stopped since Jhoto.

Err... I liked the Hoenn season the best...I think that's when there was the most 'reality' ...but I stopped before the Battle Frontier...

Add into the fact that the theme songs gets worse and worse....

Everytime a new season starts, I am always be sure that the song will be lamer than the previous...they're sooooo annoying and stupid!

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
A couple of weeks ago, I would have said no, since I hadn't played any of the games for months, but I just bought Platinum and have been playing that a lot lately, so yeah, I guess. I also just recently caught up with the anime after not watching it for however many months.

I mean, it's not like I've ever disliked Pokemon, but there have been periods where it's fallen way back on my interests list, for sure, and I just don't care about it for awhile. I'll probably wind up getting a HGSS game, too, because GSC were my favorite games out of the series.

Also, LOL@ only people who like Pokemon being here.

Shuam

righteous
The main games are dull, repetitive, and boring. I couldn't play another of those if my life depended on it. The spinoffs on the other hand, are actually quite entertaining.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I only play the games, since I lost interest in the anime and TCG a long time ago. I'm like GrizzlyB where I won't play Pokemon for a while and then get back into it.

I stopped watching the anime long ago, stopped buying new TCG cards and I actually don't play the games because there's nothing left to do in it.

But I still buy new games and play those, then I become tired of them and wait for others to be released.

??????

That guy.
I am into competitive battles and the games. Shoddy is fun.

Everything else, not so much.

RukarioX

Lucario Trainer
I disliked Sinnoh, and it almost stopped me from playing pokemon for good. But, I knew Nintendo would come out with another truly awesome game, and that is what kept me going. Heartgold Soulsilver saved me!

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Yeah, not really a fanboy tough...

Status
Not open for further replies.