• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An N64 Game That Nobody Admits To Buying

Kanna

I thought the game was ground breaking. I might not be worth 80.00 dollars now but in the past it was. I spent a lot of time in this game. It was frustrating at some parts but I liked figuring out everything I could tell Pikachu to do. My favorite was finding treasure, and fishing with pikachu.

The Pokemon Channel for Game Cube ,and Hey you Pikachu for the 64 are both games for the casual play and out branching of the Pokemon franchise.

Point being I'm glad they were made.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's a shame we never got the game, we were Pokémon-fanatics back in the day. Fortunately, a friend of mine had it, so I watched her play it. I thought it was cute.

Then she told me for fun, she tried to starve Pikachu. While it didn't die, the caption would come up where it would say "Pikachu is too weak to move". She even said it became naughty and would eat food without paying for it and even beat Togepi with a stick.

I'd like to get this game one of these days. I watched a Let's Play of it, and I laughed and got teary-eyed during it. It would be weird of me to say this since I didn't actually play it, but I think it's a good game. It's fun to watch Pikachu mess up while you're getting frustrated over it, but Pikachu does weird things sometimes. So if anything, I think that's why I'd like to get the game.

Though I think Mom might get tired of listening to me command a Pikachu to do things, especially if I get frustrated. Meh.

Klinny

Skitty Chaser
Hahaha. I read the title of this thread and my first thought was "Hey You Pikachu!" I did buy it though. I still have it, actually, but haven't played it since I was a kid.

It was cute and fun. It had a lot of stuff to find, too, so it was great for younger kids. I do remember being very frustrated because, as mentioned, the mic was a bit finicky. Most of my sessions involved something like this:

"Give me the acorn."
"Pika?"
"Give me the acorn."
"...Pika?"
"Pikachu, give me the acorn."
Pikachu eats acorn.
"..........."

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I played it for a long time, but Pikachu refused to listen during the pinata game. I said "Hit it!", and he hit the bat after going a few feet past the pinata.