• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Old Family Blend! (650)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Eve of the Fierce Fighting! The Big Gathering of Ash's Pokémon!

It's almost time for the Sinnoh League, and in training, Ash has decided to get all of his Reserve Pokémon together for some training and to decide who to use in the league. However, when they arrive in Sinnoh, they all get out of their PokéBalls and are playing about nearby. To top it off, Team Rocket arrives with a dastardly scheme to capture all of Ash's Pokémon. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Ash and co are arriving on the island! Wingull flying through the seas
Ash is signing up in the pokecenter.

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
Legendary trainer spotted. They do indeed have a Heatran.

Preview-
Heracross VS Kricketune
Roserade VS Staraptor
Armaldo VS Quilava
Kricketune VS Quilava

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

Notes as I watch:

-Woo! Febreze Commercial. Haha. ("

-Okay, now that it's started, opening scene here consists of Wingull flying over the ocean. The trio is sailing towards the island, getting excited the closer they get. Narration, blah blah blah. Sigh, big crowd, getting off the ship.

-Brock is explaining something, probably about trainers and entering the League and what not. Ash just yelled out, making a fool of himself in front of those trainers. ><

-Saikou Everyday... I swear this is the longest thing ever. ._.

-Pokemon Center, a crowd of trainers and their Pokemon. Badges and PokeDex (Ash's) are being identified by Joy... what?! Brock isn't flirting?!

...Scratch that. Here comes Croagunk.

-Heatran ! D: There was a Heatran! !!!!

-Conway stalking Dawn! :D

-Says something then walks away, is all. >< Probably informing them he made it to the League.

-Dawn jumps on the bed in the Hotel Room. Someone sent Ash flowers. (;

-Calling Oak, time for reserves! :D

-Transferring Sinnoh Team, is he? Haha, Muk, jumping on Oak.

-Sending the Pokeballs, but shoot. Jessie is there, and they're not noticing the disguise. >.>

-Look, the Pokemon are here! Unfortunately, the Duo is making off with them. /:

-Meowth can drive a Golf Cart?

-Officer Jenny to the rescue? Oh wait, that's some generic... lady.

-They confront T.R., pull of disguises. No motto, though? Pikachu shocks, the Pokeballs fly, and TR Blasts off. Pikachu runs with Ash to catch the Pokeballs. Dawn and Brock follow.

-Dawn finds one, Ash finds one, they're all found. The Pokemon are missing from them, though. There goes Corphish, wandering.

-Then Totodile, dancing in a fountain.

-Corphish tackles Ash, abusing him with his claws. Returns him to his Pokeball, though.

-Totodile nibbles on Ash's head. Haha. :3

-Snorlax is eating a kitchen's worth of food, Ash finds him in time and returns him after Snorlax licks Pika. O__o;

-Scene at Oak's lab, now. Heracross sucking Bulba's bulb cameo. Haha. Oak is reading some list. >.> Now Hera is chewing Oak's head. ><

-They run into Barry! ^^ He gets run over by something, though.

-Bayleef! Nuzzling Ash. =3 Making out with him and bites the Pokeball when he tries to return her.

-Cyndaquil is wandering, TR spots him. Poor little guy. He's all alone in a little field, machine pops out. Run little echina! D: My favorite Pokemon evolutionary line should not be harmed! But woo, he learned Flame Wheel! But it set a tree on fire. Aww, shame. It looked so cool.

-Ash and co. notice then run off to see what happened. They meet up with Cynda.

-Piplup Hydro Pumps + Toto Water Gun + Corphish Bubblebeam blasts TR off. I mean stops the fire. Hehe.

-Bayleef Razor Leaves' TR Machine. Pika TBolts them, but to no effect.

-All these weapons pop out and Cynda hides behind a tree. Bay shoots another Razor Leaf but to no effect. Ash sends out a snoozing Snorlax. He tries to wake him up with no effect, but the machine topples over.

-Triple water combo again...

-TR blasts off from a TBolt. Oh, but they re-direct themselves! Cynda stops hiding long enough to power-up and shoot a super-mega-awesome Flamethrower! >=3

-They're on fire but spin it off into some fireballs. Cynda dodges them frantically and hides behind a rock. They're closing in!

-EVOLUTION ! KA-POW, BABY! Ash officially has a Quilava. (" !!! I love that soooo much!

-Power-up, HOLY COW those flames are strong. O: Lights the machine up with either Lava Plume or Eruption. ^^

-TR blast off, and celebratory Mohawk flame!

-Ash tells Oak through the phone. Glalie shows up with Torkoal, Noctowl flying around, Muk glomps Ash, Donphan rolls around ... montage.

-League stadium Lights! Fireworks! Ah, it's amazing. We've finally reached the Sinnoh League.... I just might tear up. (':

-Conway... Barry... and no Paul yet? Oh, there he is.

-The trainers are in the center of the stadium, the flame dies down.. Ash if facing Nando.

-Sheesh, there was only like 32 People on that board... ><

-Meh, fades away. Nice episode, but seemed really short?

Last edited:

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
The legendary's a Heatran? Damn, must watch this, but I don't have Keyhole TV :S

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
YAY Heracross is being used! Vs Nando from the looks of it.

Silver_Seoul

A bit more confirmation:

Nando uses Kricketune, Roserade, and Armaldo.

Ash uses Heracross, Staraptor, and Quilava. ("

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Preview shows that Ash is using Staraptor, Heracross, and Quilava
Nando meanwhile is using Roserade, Kricketune, and Armaldo(!)
- Damn, beaten :p

I quite liked the episode - the TR machine was seriously overpowered though!

V Faction

www.faction.com
Remember, keep the preview stuff for the preview threads.

The episode was a really nice nostalgia trip.

Quilava learning Eruption, like a lot of people wanted (that or Lava Plume), was really nice. I didn't think it would happen but I'm glad to be proven wrong.

In a strange twist, it kinda also learned Flame Wheel. It never originally knew that attack and yet it wouldn't be wrong to say he learned it at Oak's.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Awesome episode :D.

Damn poor Cyndaquil he was being bullyed by team rocket almost all episode, the Eruption or Lava Plume was so badass haha sent them flying right away.

Yup other pokemons might appear seemed like Heracross by the opening wasnt going to take part on it and then we see him in the fight against Nando good, good, writers just give Sceptile and Swellow a fight so Cyber STFU please.

TeddiUrsa

-Some guy with a Heatran (!) randomly appears in the Pokémon center in the BACKGROUND?!

- Kohei is creepy as usual! ^_^

- Satoshi gets roses from the Prof? Another creep!

- Has Muk always been THIS huge?

- Heigani is back! <3 Hearing his "Hei! Hei!" again feels so right...

- I KNEW Bulbasaur and Heracross would appear in Oak's garden only!

- Bayleaf doesn't want to return to its Pokeball. Cute. ^^ HG/SS made some impact onto it I guess.

- Magmarashi seems to be pretty powerful.

- Shirona is watching the league. Good to see her again ^^

Btw, it looks like they skipped the preliminaries in this league altogether. I guess not many trainers got ther 8 badges then?
I guess nobody wanted to enter the Sinnoh league because all the Sinnoh-born trainers were busy with their Johto-quest. You know, because of the remakes?

Sinnoh is so 2006...

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
*Totodile watches as Cyndaquil evovles*

Totodile-Whats with the hate for water types!?

Buizel-I know!

Kingler-They don't hate me!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Goood episode, I guess we can say that there is a chance that Sceptile will be used if Heracross is used.. Anyway Heracross needed a win more then Sceptile, so it sitting out would still be better anyway.

There was also a random 'Conway randomly showing up and scaring the crap out of Dawn'-moment.. The guys' confusion on the fact that he actually does gyms didn't amaze me.

Was the thing Quilava did a new move? Brock seemed to comment on it, maybe it's Eruption or something, or maybe he just commented on Quilava being the Volcano pokemon... If so it learned two moves in one episode along with evolving..

There were indeed something like 32 people on that screen.. Kinda makes you wonder why there are so many people with Pokemon there. But it does kinda explain why we are seeing so many shots with Makuhita and Snorunt..

I think Gary had planned this for Ash. Gary conveniently went to a region where the league held is still relativily small. This so that Ash could win this thing.

There indeed was a Heatran.. so it's a safe bet that Ash will be fighting that thing.. Anybody saw how the trainer looked? I'm betting that everybody was going 'omfg is that Heatran?! IT IS a Heatran! Ash is going to fight against Heatran!' and when the moment was over, nobody looked at the trainer..

saar

Shiny Flygon
Just watched the pics, I have to say this ep was awesome!
I wonder why they haven't show the Heatran's trainer, but I would like to see it.
And yeah the part even Quilava's evolution, finally it knows Eruption, and Flame Wheel it should have learned years ago...