• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Olden Pond! (429)

Mr. Saradakis had the worst dub name ever. The Crawdaunt that was harassing the lake made me want Ash's Corphish to evolve to fight it.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Yawn, I didn't think much of this episode. Ash battling an evolved version of Corphish, with an un-evolved one just seemed plain stupid. He should've used Pikachu for goodness sake, or at least Grovyle...

ZilverLox

Banned
This episode was okay. Honestly I was having a hard time paying attention to it. The plot really wasn't that interesting, and the battles weren't that good. Also, that bald guy sounded too much like the narrator. I did at least like the scene at the end when Dragonair and the old lady saved the bald guy, and Team Rocket was great.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's not often that we see Satoshi's friends fishing, so I enjoyed seeing that here. Namidabashi's underhanded tactics used to purchase the lake made me think of him as a villain, especially after his Shizariger defeated Satoshi's Heigani. Hisame helping Satoshi and Heigani train was awesome, and Hakuryu saving Namidabashi from drowning was touching.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Wish Ash's Corphish had evolved since he had peaked and needed a change. I didn't like how the Dragonair plot seemed like such a side event.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow talk about feeling deja vu. Didn't the banned Safari Zone episode have a similar story line involving a Dragonair secretly living in a lake?

That combo attack with Corphish, Marshtomp, and Squirtle was so cool!