• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An open letter to the Misc forums - Re: #SPP-Misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned
i like how paint has a star tool now
http://i44.*******.com/2cr6ps7.jpg

Think you forgot somebody.

Apocalypse but no Fatal or Kirby?

Shuam

righteous
Think you forgot somebody.

Apocalypse but no Fatal or Kirby?

i honestly just went on SPP-Misc and checked who was online and drew whoever was online that i knew, personality-wise. and ninten.

Fatal

Banned
i honestly just went on SPP-Misc and checked who was online and drew whoever was online that i knew, personality-wise. and ninten.

Haha it's fine. I like the drawings of Matt and Cruxis best.

Cruxis

Banned
i like how paint has a star tool now
http://i44.*******.com/2cr6ps7.jpg

holy **** lmao this is gonna be tough to beat man

but me and korusans **** is gonna be tooo sexy korusan i hope u got the pics we need

[img139]http://tindeck.com/image/xpbo/stats.png[/img139]

I was building the backbone for our Band's first CD (laying down the synth drum tracks and my bass and vocal parts so the drummer and guitar player could record their parts later) and I saw this thread. I thought it would be a fun break from the work. Turned out that I got an idea for another 40second song for the CD from it. Thanks a whole bunch for this neat contest. Best of luck with the channel in the future!

Oh, as an aside though, Tindeck is nice and all, but gee-whiz, Soundcloud seems so much nicer to me. You don't even have to sign up to store stuff there, and as far as I've ever experienced it has played perfectly on every device my friends have ever played stuff off of it on.

Fatal

Banned
Here's what I'm hearing:

Think you're slick just because you've been here longer.
??? like you don't belong here.
???????????

But I wouldn't even guess you'd stay out of debates(?) forum???

I'm sure you think you're hip.
and I'm sure you think you're cool.
but I just don't understand,
how come they always let you ???? the rules
but in case you haven't heard,
what trollin' really is,
it's not cool, it's not hip, it's annoying oh no,
so yeah that's what I think of your clique

......lol.

Here's what I'm hearing:

[you] think you're slick just because you've been here longer.
[see a user you don't know you] act like [they] don't belong here.
[you troll the noobs just to satiate your boredom]
but I wouldn't even [care if] you'd stay out of debate forum

I'm sure you think you're hip.
and I'm sure you think you're cool.
but I just don't understand,
how come they always let you [skirt] the rules
but in case you haven't heard,
what trollin' really is,
it's not cool, it's not hip, it's annoying oh no,
so yeah that's what I think of your clique

......lol.
you have pretty good ears for picking out lyrics
good job
So it's like some teenage anthem or something then
pretty much i do suppose

Last edited:

kochoupink

butts lol

In high school, I dated this guy who was pretty cool for a high school guy. We were in love and ****, and he took me to nice restaurants and we had good teenage makeout seshes &c. But even before the relationship turned sour and we had a crazy awful breakup, there was one thing I just couldn't stand about him: he thought of himself as a musician, and he would put together all these songs with his friends and they were a "band," but they were not very good at all--I'd heard worse, but they were definitely not too quality--and I would have to pretend I liked them because I was his girlfriend. One of the best things about breaking up with him was never having to listen to music that sounded like that again.

Until I clicked that link.
Which is not to say that you won't improve. I've definitely heard much worse. It's just crazy how much you sound like him.

Cruxis

Banned
that was awful, show a little more respect to the best members on the forum.

@kochoupink: please don't misunderstand me. i'm definitely no professional and have no delusions of grandeur. playing and recording is something i (we) do for fun. obviously i'm no billy joe armstrong, but recording that song was fun. we'll probably put it on our little cd and play it here and there. but we'll always be able to look back and say "yeah we did that. we wanted to play shows and make a cd and we did and we had fun."

@cruxis: if you took any disrespect from that song you were mistaken. its the same satire mentioned in the op.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
The Legend of #SPP-Misc​

Once, not so long ago, there was a mystical land known as SPPfMisc in which all lived in relative peace and prosperity. People carried on a lively discourse, but a group of trolls threatened the calm. Three brave heroes; Profesco, a brave and wise mage, Josh, an aloof warrior, and Ethan, a rogue who’s tongue was as sharp as his daggers set of to slay these trolls and bring back the bygone halcyon days.

It was a long, arduous trek, aided by a kindly ostler named Jbnumbers. He saw our heroes plight and lent them each a little pony--all of whom were well versed in the magic of friendship. With their tenacious steeds at their side, Profesco, Josh, and Ethan rode on to the Land of the Trolls, hellbent on purging the blight from our lands.

They fought a confused, withered troll who’s obsession with Dawn’s feet bordered on the insane. As brave Ethan was about to strike this troll down, Profesco intervened and said: “We cannot fault Dattebayo for merely being Dattebayo. I say we let him on his way--he will eventually leave these lands.” and it was so. They fought through many more wicked trolls--one who would laugh at the cancer scourge, another who thought it best if mandatory children’s labor would be returned; many trolls indeed.

At last, they reached the Master Troll--a beast of 4chanian proportions. It bore ten thousand mouths, and from each spouted the most tired of memes. Profesco casted his finest “Close Thread” spell, but alas and alack, the monster simply created two more threads. Josh charged the beast, his ban hammer glowing with the light of one-thousand dead trolls, but he was knocked aside. It was left to the sharp-witted rouge, Ethan. He skulked about, allowing the troll to think he had won, and as the beast grew most comfortable, SLICE! SLASH! The thread was closed. The abhoration took note, and struck brave Ethan down.

Our three heroes lay, defeated. It seemed that this monster would be free to have its vile way with the land of #SPP-Misc until, as if by magic, The Master of our realm, SerebiiJoe appeared. He used his divine powers to revive our heroes and imbue them with the most sacred of boon--the IP Ban. Working together, they were able to rend this monster and cast it back into the pits of online hell from whence it came. When the deed was done, and our tribune claimed their spoils, they returned home.

Ethan, Profesco, and JoshYEAH were met with a grand feast as we all gathered round to hear of their fantastic exploits. Rest safe, you three, but be forever vigilant, for trolls are as a many-headed hydra. When one head is killed, two more shall spring forth.

--------
It's not great--I was high when I wrote this. Sorry if it makes no sense.

From what I understand about mattj's entry is he equates good song writing w/ Green Day

Nemmeh said:
I give you zero points for associating me with ponies.

(It was an enjoyable read)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.