• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An open letter to the Misc forums - Re: #SPP-Misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Um, I know I'm not the most active poster on Misc, but was the Nickelback bit supposed to be funny? I'm not trying to be facetious here or anything, but I think this is rather unjust.

For one, only getting a Steam game not over 50 bucks or a donation to a charity of your choice? You can't actually be serious about this, Josh. In keeping with your general personality, this has to be a phoquing joke due to me seeing a load of fail, toiny penii and general pissery, but I wish you fellers all the best in this competition regardless, because nobody hates on JB.

*goes back into observation*

Um, I know I'm not the most active poster on Misc, but was the Nickelback bit supposed to be funny? I'm not trying to be facetious here or anything, but I think this is rather unjust.
Sorry you like Nickelback I guess.

For one, only getting a Steam game not over 50 bucks or a donation to a charity of your choice? You can't actually be serious about this, Josh. In keeping with your general personality, this has to be a phoquing joke due to me seeing a load of fail, toiny penii and general pissery, but I wish you fellers all the best in this competition regardless, because nobody hates on JB.

I'll make sure to take your advice into account next time I plan on spending my own money for the sake of getting people to make me laugh.

"In keeping with your general personality"

You literally have no idea who the fuck I am or what I am like, do you? Sorry but it turns out that reading my posts on an internet message board does not equate to you having a grasp on my personality or some shit. I suppose it's a good thing that you're not planning on making an entry, really.

I would make something but I'm not all that funny when it comes to creativity.

The Legend of #SPP-Misc​

Once, not so long ago, there was a mystical land known as SPPfMisc in which all lived in relative peace and prosperity. People carried on a lively discourse, but a group of trolls threatened the calm. Three brave heroes; Profesco, a brave and wise mage, Josh, an aloof warrior, and Ethan, a rogue who’s tongue was as sharp as his daggers set of to slay these trolls and bring back the bygone halcyon days.

It was a long, arduous trek, aided by a kindly ostler named Jbnumbers. He saw our heroes plight and lent them each a little pony--all of whom were well versed in the magic of friendship. With their tenacious steeds at their side, Profesco, Josh, and Ethan rode on to the Land of the Trolls, hellbent on purging the blight from our lands.

They fought a confused, withered troll who’s obsession with Dawn’s feet bordered on the insane. As brave Ethan was about to strike this troll down, Profesco intervened and said: “We cannot fault Dattebayo for merely being Dattebayo. I say we let him on his way--he will eventually leave these lands.” and it was so. They fought through many more wicked trolls--one who would laugh at the cancer scourge, another who thought it best if mandatory children’s labor would be returned; many trolls indeed.

At last, they reached the Master Troll--a beast of 4chanian proportions. It bore ten thousand mouths, and from each spouted the most tired of memes. Profesco casted his finest “Close Thread” spell, but alas and alack, the monster simply created two more threads. Josh charged the beast, his ban hammer glowing with the light of one-thousand dead trolls, but he was knocked aside. It was left to the sharp-witted rouge, Ethan. He skulked about, allowing the troll to think he had won, and as the beast grew most comfortable, SLICE! SLASH! The thread was closed. The abhoration took note, and struck brave Ethan down.

Our three heroes lay, defeated. It seemed that this monster would be free to have its vile way with the land of #SPP-Misc until, as if by magic, The Master of our realm, SerebiiJoe appeared. He used his divine powers to revive our heroes and imbue them with the most sacred of boon--the IP Ban. Working together, they were able to rend this monster and cast it back into the pits of online hell from whence it came. When the deed was done, and our tribune claimed their spoils, they returned home.

Ethan, Profesco, and JoshYEAH were met with a grand feast as we all gathered round to hear of their fantastic exploits. Rest safe, you three, but be forever vigilant, for trolls are as a many-headed hydra. When one head is killed, two more shall spring forth.

--------
It's not great--I was high when I wrote this. Sorry if it makes no sense.

Now that one was pretty good, the line about the obsession with feet however kinda got me weired out, but nonetheless lol Now I'm wondering if it's true.

Off topic but your photobucket that you linked in your sig... yeah the first page of it had Pony hentai :p

Last edited:

kochoupink

butts lol
Sorry you like Nickelback I guess.

I'll make sure to take your advice into account next time I plan on spending my own money for the sake of getting people to make me laugh.

"In keeping with your general personality"

You literally have no idea who the fuck I am or what I am like, do you? Sorry but it turns out that reading my posts on an internet message board does not equate to you having a grasp on my personality or some shit. I suppose it's a good thing that you're not planning on making an entry, really.

You know you're responding to what is most likely a troll account, yeah?

no josh really she has a point you should give us more of your money for our crappy short stories and songs and videos

Abstinence Pistols

I know, right? This is bullshit, I mean we should totally get more than fifty dollars for posting a YouTube video to a Pokemon forum.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Gosh, if it offends you that much, then I suppose I should make an apologetic entry?

Off topic but your photobucket that you linked in your sig... yeah the first page of it had Pony hentai :p

That's got nothing to do with me being against Palkia and Dialga, though. Perhaps you should complain to PB about that rather than a mod on Serebii, seeing as it's another site?

Gosh, if it offends you that much, then I suppose I should make an apologetic entry?

Only if it is a pic of you caressing a piece of paper that says "JoshYEAH 4 President" on it in pink glitter and also you need to wear a candy necklace.

Anyway I'm waiting to see more entries so either get entering things or be quiet thanks in advance comrades.

Cruxis

Banned
taking the picture of my entry tmrw, with korusan and stef, it will be the best submission so far that is until i help korusan with the next one

That's got nothing to do with me being against Palkia and Dialga, though. Perhaps you should complain to PB about that rather than a mod on Serebii, seeing as it's another site?

You know, I'm pretty sure that if I were to link to something sexually explicit that took no effort whatsoever to find, I'd probably be banned from this site. And I think there are rules against that kind of thing on Photobucket, but I could be wrong!

Only if it is a pic of you caressing a piece of paper that says "JoshYEAH 4 President" on it in pink glitter and also you need to wear a candy necklace.

Anyway I'm waiting to see more entries so either get entering things or be quiet thanks in advance comrades.

I'm surprised you didn't just take her rant as her entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.