• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

An Undersea Place to Call Home! (827)

Alloutℯ

Banned
I can see why this episode was originally banned. We don't even get word if anyone on the "Cussler" survived. Looked like it sank within seconds. No appearance from Misty's special lure either? Shame.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
No appearance from Misty's special lure either? Shame.

I don't think Ash even had it at this point anymore, honestly. XY was bad at references anyway.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The underwater shipwreck exploration theme was really fascinating. I know we've had shipwreck episode before, but this one had Skrelp and Dragalge in it, which rocks.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was glad when we saw the sunken ship and underwater setting since the anime rarely shows stuff like that. Kuzumo and Dramidoro being involved was a neat bonus as well, and I just regret that Satoshi didn't capture Kuzumo.

When it came to this episode, I thought it was pretty good. I noticed that the Cussler had a few similarities with the Titanic. The similarities being a luxury liner, and sunk after striking an iceberg. I would have liked to see more exploration of the shipwreck though, but I didn't expect to see so many different types of marine Pokémon, so I guess it's fair. But what I would really have liked to see was Ash getting Skrelp.

Leonhart

Imagineer
When it came to this episode, I thought it was pretty good. I noticed that the Cussler had a few similarities with the Titanic. The similarities being a luxury liner, and sunk after striking an iceberg.

The ship definitely seemed similar to the Titanic, although the whole sunken ship subplot was what caused the episode to be postponed in the first place since it was reminiscent of the MV Sewol ferry tragedy.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow what a ripoff of past sunken ship episodes. I know that this one got postponed due to a real life accident, but I wouldn't have minded if it was banned since all we got was a Skrelp debut.