• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ANAKBAE's Art Gallery

To prove that you're a human please answer the following question: 3 + 3 = ?

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 3+3

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • ?

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

AnakBaé

Haven't this thread been hidden for a while? Haha!

I have said already you're my big inspiration, haven't I? Well, your art is awesome! I once believed GIMP wasn't capable of doing much, but after seeing some of your banners, I am 100% sure it's more skill than anything.

By the way, this one is awesome:
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg428/blastmaN_01/Smallsig_zps01fadea8.png
It's been hidden for about a month and a half haha x[
Yeah its all about how much you can utilize the available tools as much as possible, since there are plenty of them to learn. Although GIMP is inferior against PS in terms of color quality (8 bit vs 16 bit), doesn't mean that GIMP can only make cheap images. Creativity, technique, and a bit of knowledge is the key to surpass that limit.

Thank you and hey, thanks for dropping by, Akanjao ;]

AnakBaé

UPDATES:

wEzG.png

owzPI.png

jVNma.png

CvaP.png

LoJm.png

iU8Zn.png

3GkeH.png

9SfMX.png

Note: These will most likely be my last update on this thread, seeing how I've lost this shining, inner-gem inside me called "passion" in making banners, which resulted in lack amount of fresh ideas for new banners and constant urge to procrastinate. I'll alter my passion to fan-art & logos next time and of course, it will not be here. Peace~

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Noooooooooo, I don't believe in you! I'm going to miss your updates, man. Anyway, you still have to taught me a thing or two, speciall how you do that stuff here man:
http://aciai.me/i/wEzG.png

And that awesome logo in your sig as well.

Hope the Flame of Passion (?) burns on your heart once more, man!!!

AnakBaé

Noooooooooo, I don't believe in you! I'm going to miss your updates, man. Anyway, you still have to taught me a thing or two, speciall how you do that stuff here man:
http://aciai.me/i/wEzG.png

And that awesome logo in your sig as well.

Hope the Flame of Passion (?) burns on your heart once more, man!!!

Naw man, you can't do this. I though saw it real late but I was quiet amazed. This place needs more updates. Gonna miss your work Anak.
Awww thanks a lot for your attention guys. I didn't expect it the thread to be viewed by some people in the first place, but it actually does x] Sorry for the quick run.
@Akanjao, My VM/PM is always open dooooooooood. Don't hesitate to ask!! lol