• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Analysis Versus Passion! (930)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Sawyer!!

It's time for the Semi Finals of the Kalos Pokémon League. With Alain facing off against Louis, Ash ends up facing up against his friend Sawyer. Having formed a long rivalry based on respect, the battle is set to be the fiercest that both have experienced. Since he lost their last battle, Ash is intent on making sure he doesn't lose again. It's a full 6 on 6 battle. Will Ash manage to break his League record?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

JD

So Alain managed to sweep Louis's entire team with only Charizard and Metagross. Louis's team consisted of Garchomp, Rhyperior, Pelliper, Granbull, Gurdurr, and Bouffalant.

Wow so there's a new intro showing footage from the movie? I guess advertising to get people to see the movie.

As the Joker said, "And here we go."

Holy **** Hawlucha is wearing a costume..made by Serena.

Last edited:

diakyu

We see much more of Alain vs Louis then we did Astrid vs Ash lol. Too bad we didn't get to see Metagross in action.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So Alain managed to sweep Louis's entire team with only Charizard and Metagross.

I think that Metagross part was an error, because in later images its not shown.

So, maybe Alain solo'ed with Charizard.

Oh, and Hawlucha asked Serena to make a costume for it.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/bXnjTXh.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I love you Hawlucha.

JD

I think that Metagross part was an error, because in later images its not shown.

So, maybe Alain solo'ed with Charizard.

Oh, and Hawlucha asked Serena to make a costume for it.

Ahh ok that's right, Slaking is just sponging all of Hawlucha's attacks and then heals it off with Slack Off. I'm hoping Ash recalls him here.

Or not..Hawlucha dropped in one attack. That was weird why didn't Ash recall him?

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
And Hawlucha is the fall guy.

Talonflame defeats Slaking.

Clawitzer defeats Talonflame.

Pikachu defeats Clawitzer.

Episode ends with Aegislash VS Pikachu.

Last edited:
After all the hype with a mask and everything Hawlucha just goes like that?!??? What the.....

It was to be expected of course. They used the snippet of Hawlucha beating Absol to justify it being the fall guy here.

The question is why is Ash leaving Talonflame in against Clawitzer...

diakyu

The writers really, REALLY like that move pikachu did back in ep 1 against bunnelby because they call back to it every chance they get. Does the same to CLawitzer.

The writers really, REALLY like that move pikachu did back in ep 1 against bunnelby because they call back to it every chance they get. Does the same to CLawitzer.

Which move do you mean?

Dax

Legend
Why is nobody recalling? Ash could have saved Talonflame to do some damage on Sceptile. Shota could have saved Clawitzer to land some damage on Ash's dragons.

diakyu

Pteranodonte

Wow, Slaking had Counter just to beat Hawlucha. Also, why Ash didn't recall Talonflame? That first part was pretty meh. At least Talonflame and Pikachu got a win each for now.