• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ancient chinese secret

Shirota

choi jae ni
ancientchinesebannersppwx0.png

It's a simple graphic shop and I only make various of graphics on the other hand, as a customer, you'll do what I say and follow my expectations that I want in my shop. Have a problem, get out. I don't care if you hate me.

RULES!
+ I can do only THREE requests at one time, if one goes above, that person shall not have their graphic.
+ I'm picky with an image so provide me with an image that isn't hard to deal with, alright?
+ Max image I can do for a banner is two, the minimum is one.
+ FAN ART IS NOT ALLOWED. I don't care if you have permission, I'm not comfortable working with one.
+ Keep in mind that I do realism better than anime. I'll love you to death if you give me a realism image.
+ I won't remind you to use the form. Use the form.
+ When you give me the image, PLEASE don't show the image by using
. Use , etc. Save my time.
+ Not sastified, via PM me to allow me to fix your request. Ask me politely.
+ CREDIT. Or I'll eat your unborn child.

it's done and over with. Request forums, yes?
Remember, keep it the way it is.

Image;
Colour;
Text?
Style;

BANNER!
Image;
Colour;
Text?
Size;
Style;

tired? I don't care. Anyways, go on and request.

Mr. Yoshi

BANNER!
Image; -
Colour; Nice bright-ish colors? Uh, peach? >:
Text? --
Size; 230 x 120
Style; Peaceful ;D

Thank you, ma'am~

Shirota

choi jae ni
Mr. Yoshi;
mryoshibannerrequestcosplay.png

Have a bombtastical day~

Shirota

choi jae ni
PurpleMew;
Your image does not work. Please provide me with a new image, but edit your post.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
BANNER!
Image; X
Colour; Black, orange, white
Text?
Size; 300x150
Style; Relaxing

Thank you very much

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Image; (1) or (2), whichever image you prefer to use
Colour; green and purple please
Text? Royauté
Style; emo kind of o_O

:)

Last edited:

Shirota

choi jae ni
It's not really the picture I had in mind, PurpleMew just to be bluntly honest. Also Da14u.C sorry but you did not follow the form. You need to edit your post to follow the correct form the way I did it. You got two shot of this, if you used it up, I'm sorry but I must ban you from my shop.

Sunraichu;
Sunraichubannerrequest.png

Shirota

choi jae ni
The image does not work, please edit your post and use the form; use it how I displayed it in the exact way. 'kay? Thank you.

*umbreon*masta*1*1*

Where is the rum?...
May I please have an avatar,Nyaa?

Image; J
Colour; Blueish-Purple please
Text? Jashin
Style; Rain (Sorta like dreary and that)

;197;: Arigato to Kudasai!

Last edited:

Shirota

choi jae ni
That's not an image. >_> Really it's not. It's nothing but Japanese characters and please give me an image that is worth making. Also follow the form I provided for you.

*umbreon*masta*1*1*

Where is the rum?...
Ok I edited the post...If it's still wrong I apolagise in advance. ^_^

Shirota

choi jae ni
Forget it, some of your requests are denied. I refuse to do them. Go somewhere else, okay? >_> I have enough. The shop is open but I do not want to do your request, I'm sorry and I really mean it.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
BANNER!
Image;
DIS ONE!!!
Colour; Blues, Browns, White
Text?
Size; 300x150
Style; Cute, Cuddly, Playful

Thankyou Shirota =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
It's not really the picture I had in mind, PurpleMew just to be bluntly honest. Also Da14u.C sorry but you did not follow the form. You need to edit your post to follow the correct form the way I did it. You got two shot of this, if you used it up, I'm sorry but I must ban you from my shop.

Sunraichu;
Sunraichubannerrequest.png
Ok, i have edited my post. i hope did it right

Shirota

choi jae ni
'kay. I need to make my life easy. No arguements and no nothings. I'll do certain people's work because they do deserve it.
btw, if you requested something from me BE a dear and use it. >_> I feel deeply insulted if it's not used.

Denied work;
*umbreon*masta*1*1* ; DID NOT follow the rules and did not use the correct image I'm expecting to use to make as an avatar. Banned.

Da14u.C;
da14ucavatarrequest.png

Sorry the text looks like crap in the avatar.

I'll be finishing two tonight. No request right now at the moment. It's a little too much right now and I'm recovering from surgery.