• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ancient Prophecy SP

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

So...the sneak preview card is a weakened version of Cyber Dragon?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Barbaros Ur is just insane.

I want it.

Also, summon that Garderstrike guy, then flip the Trap card summo nthe 2 X-Sabers that are in the Grave, heh. If it uncludes Airbellum then you have a level 8 Synchro right there.

Weakened? It's just a bit more focused I say...

;_; I want Konami to release Barbaros Ur! Then I'd be happen about this card :\

Being more focused is a weakness in Yu-Gi-Oh! =3

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Arkana Knight Joker...

It'll Secret Rare I bet ya...

><

I want it! My Yugi deck won't be complete otherwise!!!o`ay2tq465y90y0n9ai

They could have just put Arkana Knight Joker in DPYG...

I bet it'll either be Super or Secret.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
What, no one is psyched for Koa'ki Meriu Ghoulungagenagrange?

What does it do?

I also need to know if anywhere near me is holding the sneak peak, me and my cousin are planning on going and I don't know anywhere that hosts it, I get my cards from a sports shop and they don't host sneak peaks, if anyone in the New Haven county of Connecticut knows of any shops holding the sneak peak, I'd love a pm.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Plus the shiny stars background is worth it.

KM Ghoul___ is probably for Zombies, and KM GraviROSE is probably for Insects/Plants.

For serious, and if I win it, it would be my first mat ever, for serious. It looks better than the raging battle one, what with the stars and the blueness, this is my favorite sneak peak mat so far.

Who knows what Koa’ki Meiru Ghoulungulate and Koa’ki Meiru Gravirose will do, I agree with gravirose probably being a plant/insect counter, ghoul would make sense. I just can't wait.