• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

And THAT is why you don't cheat.

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Oh, my goodness. I had the most amusing Wi-Fi Battle in Revolution just now, so being the not-so-active Serebii member that I am, I'm gonna share my experience with ya'll.

I'm not the best trainer. I EV train, but i'm not religious about it, I don't give a Rattata's rear end about tier lists or standard movesets and most importantly, I play for fun.
So, imagine my fear when I randomly battled this Muscle Man's Charizard... that came out of a Master Ball. Obviously a cheater, especially since his Gardeviour, Swampert and Celebi all came from Master Balls as well.

However, unlike when I come across a team of Mewtwo, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Palkia and Dialga (which happens ALL THE TIME), I decided to test my luck and not reset the Wii. They're ordinary Pokemon, maybe he put some effort into training them? Might be fun.

His Charizard's Blast Burn critical hitted more often than it should've, but somehow I managed to OBLITERATE him. It was a Double Battle, and my (Surfing) Raichu and Typhlosion managed to put quite the dent in his Pokemon.
However, the most amusing part was when my Snorlax somehow was faster than a CELEBI. A little Belly Drum here, a little Rest and Return there, and down it went.

Long story short, if you're gonna cheat to get Pokemon, make sure they can survive in battle against a team of sub-average Pokemon.
These guys only got to the top 30-something in my local Journey Across Australia tournament, a cheater should have no problem tearing through them like a light breeze through Magikarp.

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
:) There's nothing more satisfying than wiping out a team of legendaries with a real/hand raised team. Nice job!

latios reborn

hang on a sec my team is hand raised i hand raised my Latias to 100 by myself so i don't think that is right

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
hang on a sec my team is hand raised i hand raised my Latias to 100 by myself so i don't think that is right

I've hand raised some legendaries as well for team use :). I'm thinking of legendaries with the same old/default movesets where you can tell they were just thrown into battle with the assumption they're strong(er).

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Aha,interesting battle out there!
It seems you did have some fun.^__^
The Snorlax one is funny,I mean maybe he gave the Celebi,Iron Ball who knows..

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I cheated before I was finally able to access GTS on Diamond. I still do that with normal Pokemon, but I ev train them fairly. Okay I do admit I give them their egg moves somtimes.

I know how non cheaters fell about cheaters, but some of us aren't that bad. Like me, I'm fair. Now I am EV training more of my POkemon fairly. My first Charizard I maxed his sp attack and speed, but now I'm ev training another Charizard.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
His stats were probably horrible since seeing how he hacks, he leveled them up with Rare Candies.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Rare Candies, Lol

I've had battles like the one you had...

My Ev Trained Salamence Took out his entire team of hacks...

I laughed so hard I spilled my cup of root beer

I haven't been on WIFI yet, but it must feel nice to beat someone with hacked Legendaries using only your team of real, trainer raised pokemon :)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Hey I cheat and I level up to 98 with rare candies, then I fight any of the Pokemon giving +3 ev's in any stat with my AR wild Pokemon modifier. My Pokemon holds Macho brace, and yesterday, my Pokemon got infected with the Pokerus from a POkemon I got in a trade with a friend

EV Trainer

Demigod
Yeah, I hate hacked teams. Thank god the only hack I see (for the most part) is the everything's shiny with the right nature hack, but it can be annoying. So can a team of Ubers (hinthint), although I've swept a few of them. The problem is, I don't use legendaries.

There was a fun time, though, where my Jynx swept a team of 3 Ubers. The guy sent out a shiny Dialga, my jynx lovely kissed and started calm minding, and the turn I had decided to start ice beaming, he switched to Rayquaza, so that died, then out came latios (must have not been EV trained because I went first), and that died to ice beam, and then I killed his sleeping palkia.

Biechae

It must feel nice beating a cheater.