• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

And THQ Bites The Dust In The Next Few Weeks

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Didn't they make the lego games? those were fun, also the spongebob games were awsome.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Didn't they make the lego games? those were fun

Those are made by Traveller's Tales who is owned by Warner Bros. Interactive.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Didn't they make the lego games? those were fun, also the spongebob games were awsome.

Those Spongebob games were awesome :D Darksiders was cool too R.I.P THQ

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I loved playing dawn of war when I was younger

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I bought the THQ Humble Bundle for $6. I'm still missing the previous games that were not in the bundle, like Saint Row 1 and 2. Will nobody be able to buy THQ games anymore, or if they would then where would proceeds go? Like say if I buy Saint 1. Who gets the money?

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I think it's also safe to say that Saint's Row is going to die a terrible death as it is to be bought by the same company that made Dead Island, Koch Media iirc, so it's going to be buggy as hell, and going to have 99 percent fetchquest missions.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I think it's also safe to say that Saint's Row is going to die a terrible death as it is to be bought by the same company that made Dead Island, Koch Media iirc, so it's going to be buggy as hell, and going to have 99 percent fetchquest missions.

It's kind of ambiguous at this point. Volition was acquired along with the Saints Row IP, but Deep Silver will "lead all further development" of Saints Row and Metro. So who knows.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

At least it will continue. I love Saints Row.
The only other THQ game I played is Spongebob

Does noone remember Destroy all humans ! on PS2?