• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Android apps

SummerHaze

I use popular apps like WhatsApp, Google Maps and Zoom. And I found cool android spy apps recently. With their help I can monitor different conversations your partner or kids, SMS messages, call logs, and social site usage, location history, etc. Quite convy.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
AdBlock Browser. Gets rid of pesky youtube advertisements and many other commercials.

PokeInfo and dataDex...very handy pokemon apps no team builder though.
Pokemon GO and HOME are essential as well
PS App
Facebook Messenger
VLC Media Player for videos

Simakov

Spyware iKeyMonitor. I think a lot of people will be interested. I installed the software on my son's phone. He is 13 years old-transition age, so to speak. Now he is calm. Immediately put on the block a couple of games and sites. Especially like screenshots of the screen. Very convenient. I took the program for a month, but now I will definitely prolong it.

Simakov

Список лучших приложений для Android, которые стоит использовать в 2022 году . А если вам нужно что-то особенное, то ребята из компании по разработке мобильных приложений Owlab Group поможет вам со всеми видами идей приложений.