• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Angelic Princess Banner Castle

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
~Welcome to the Angelic Princess Banner Castle!~

Hello all, and welcome to the Angelic Princess Banner Castle. :) Whether you have Princess in your username (If so brownie points for yew :)) or not, come request here if you like my stuff. :) I will try to get to you as soon as humanly possible (My schedule is usually not that busy so I shall try my best to do it in the first day or two if I’m not swamped with requests, which I doubt will happen for a while) , so feel free to request away. :)

A few examples of my work so far:

Waiting List:
(no one at the moment.)

Rules:

1. If you do request, and when I make the sig, please give me some small form of credit, it’d be nice. ^_^; Whether you state I made it, link the sig to my shop, give me credit in a spoiler, etc etc either way makes me happy. ^_^

2. Please do not be impatient. I shall try my best to get to all requests as soon as my life allows it, so please, don’t rush me. Patience is a virtue. ^_^

3. Please be as specific as possible with your requests, it’d really help this gal out. The form for the banner shall be after the rules section.

4. I’m gonna make a waiting list of 5 people at a time, so please be patient if you want to request and the list is full. ^_^; And if I somehow miss you on the waiting list please contact or PM me about it. ^_^;

5. Also, pretty please use the handy little banner form below the rules section. Otherwise, I’ll have to deny your request. ^_^;

6. Please wait a few days after requesting if you wanna request again. ^_^;

7. And most importantly...I hope you like the shop and the banners I make! ^_^

Banner form:

Front image:
Background image:
Mood: (Like do you want the banner to be cheerful, somber, depressing, dark, etc etc)
Text: (if not then please leave this blank)
If you want text, then do you want a specific font for it?:
Anything specific you want for it?:
Round (like the example images of my work) or square?

Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day and like the banners and profile pics when I make them! ^_^

Last edited:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
@ Pachi
Your banner is finished! :)
Thanks for requesting, you is the first requester. :p

@IrisandDawn
http://i34.*******.com/2rdfcr9.jpg
^There yew go :) ^_^

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas