• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Angry Birds Thread

Which angry birds edition is the best?

• Angry birds(original)

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Angry birds seasons

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Angry birds rio

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
Angry birds! The best iPod touch/iPhone game in the world. Are you far? Did you buy mighty eagle, seasons or rio? Discuss. I have always loved angry birds and hope you do too. I didnt see this thread so i hope it is allowable. Thanx!

Personally, i am on 16-11, have mighty eagle, seasons, rio, and haven't made too much progress on seasons and rio.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
There's nothing to discuss. It's Angry Birds.

This. Plus the game sucks and the guy who made it thinks that he is god's gift to the video game industries.

Majexs137

TYPHLOSION RULZ!!!!
i think that this game is amazing!!!! i play whenever i have a chance since i do not have an ipod or ipad to play it on.
What are golden eggs?

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I don't know how people like this game. I got bored of it after a while, though it was probably because I don't have the patience to actually try on the levels.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I play it once in a while, but it's not the best game ever. Usually on the bus or something.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Hardly original. If you go to online Flash Game websites, like Kongregate and Armor Games, you can play games just like it for free.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Angry Birds is not the best mobile game in the world.

It may be the top grossing, but not the best.

BlazingCold

This game is decent. Games like Tiny Wings are better. Or Cut The Rope.

I'll give this game a likely 6/10,

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I downloaded it on my phone about a month or so ago to see what the hype was all about and immediately thought "This is just like 'Crush the Castle'".

Its entertaining enough if you're just sitting around somewhere with absolutely nothing else to do, but there are other games like it. Although the idea of flinging disproportionately sized birds at flimsy structures to kill pigs is amusing when you're bored.