• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animé Characters you Hate

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Shippou: Inuyasha's largely ineffective comedic relief/baggage.

Oh God, I hated Shippo too. And Sango. They were just so bland and they got on my nerves after a while. I don't even remember seeing Shippo or Sango actually fight in the Inuyasha anime very much :x

I've got another one: HIDAN from Naruto. That guy was too damn creepy, vulgar, and weird! Plus, he killed Asuma! D8

Hidan was actually my favorite character in Naruto Shippuden for some reason. He had personality, unlike his partner. Kakuzu was as boring as can get, which was reflected in his fighting style.

gliscor&yanmega

Tenten from Naruto.

Never have I seen such a useless character. I'm glad she isn't shown much and the times that she is...hate every word that comes out of her mouth.

Not to crazy about Sakura from Naruto either, mainly because I find her very annoying.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I hate Naruto. Honestly they could have made him better. He looks like a street rat for a hero

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Wow, this is the first time I've seen such a topic where Shadow the Hedgehog hasn't been flamed at all (but now I've probably paved the way for that), mind you, I didn't really like Chris Thorndyke that much. He was a generic human hero, just like Ash, Tai and the like...

As for females, I hate the sort of girls which have busty chests, almost NOTHING on (such as Misty from pokemon... I really don't know why she had that pair of shorts that only just covered her lower area... :() and are super skinny. It really lowers my self esteem sometimes...

I would have to say Mello from Deathnote. He just sucks...

Vernikova

Champion
I would have to say Mello from Deathnote. He just sucks...

Yeah he annoyed me as well. This may be because Death note aired at such a late time when it was on [adult swim] but I really didn't like his character. If he was supposed to add any kind of dynamic then I don't really remember how he did so to be honest.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
- Arrogant characters. Those who think they are god's gift to the series and always think they are on top ( Toshiro Hitsuguya; Bleach)

I'd disagree. I don't think he's arrogant, despite the fact that he graduated in record time, is the youngest captain in soul society's history, and has the most powerful ice sword in s.s., Hitsugaya admitted himself that his powers are way underdeveloped, and he still has much to learn. He doesn't seem to enjoy the attention others give him for this either. It might seem that he's arrogant because he doesn't thank them or grovel for more of it, but it's just his personality; cold. You see he's like that way before he entered the Shinigami acadamy when he's just a (semi-)normal kid. It's the avid fans who think that he's the main character, and it's they who ruin my favorite character of the show.

BuizelPidgeot

I'm not too crazy about sabrina in pokemon, at least not at first. At least she comes around :)

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Oh God, I hated Shippo too. And Sango. They were just so bland and they got on my nerves after a while. I don't even remember seeing Shippo or Sango actually fight in the Inuyasha anime very much :x

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who found Shippo completely useless and also extremely annoying. I really hated how Kagome always defended him when he was such a brat.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Oh god, I absolutely despised Kagome. She was just so annoying and *****y. A lot of times I just wished someone would just ice the stupid ***** already. She was really bratty and acted like everyone just HAD to pay attention to her. How Inuyasha ended up involved with her, I will never know. Should have sliced her in half on Day 1.

annabelletheraikou

I didn't mind Kagome from Inuyasha the first couple of episodes, but she really aggravated me later on... She was just so annoying! I also found Shippo grated on my nerves a bit.

As for Naruto, I dunno why but a lot of the characters get on my nerves - just the anime/manga in general now. It's just so long and dragged out... goodness.

I also really disliked Serenity/Shizuka from YuGiOh!