• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Based Pokemon Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lugia!................................

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Lugia pwnz!!!

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
pkrs300.gif
Zapdos - 5
pkrs384.gif
Lugia - 7

Keep voting *wishes he could vote for Zapdos*

Edit: Meh, might as well ... I vote Zapdos >=D

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
You already voted, so this vote doesn't count.

Mudkip3

To finish this one off, I vote Lugia. He just looks cooler.

Tazzler

.:Ilex:. said:

magmar and magby should be in the bird barrage becuz they wave beaks, look similiar to ducks and there name IMO originates from mallard. Its limbs are also set up like a birds.

Imo, the name derives from magma whichis the melted rock underground.

ontopic-lugia

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Final Score...

pkrs300.gif
Zapdos - 7 vs. 11 - Lugia
pkrs384.gif

Noooo, Zapdos lost *cries in corner*. Oh well, Lugia wins so it's still in and unfortuneately [sp?] Zapdos lost.

Bleh, Zapdos should have won. So that will be it for the Kanto legendary birds, Zapdos being the last one eliminated.

pkrs220.gif
Pidgeot vs. Noctowl
pkrs319.gif

This round is featuring the Pidgeot and Noctowl, the highest remaining evolution forms of Pidgey and Hoothoot. The two birds which are found on the first route of GSC.

Bad comparisson, but vote anyway ...

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Noctowl. Ten characters.

Pidgeot, for sure ;D

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
noctowl it's a lot cooler than pidgeot

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
What the guy before me said.

Status