• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: a day in the life of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's my first time writing a fic and i hope some of you AC or ACWW fans like this. For those AC/ACWW fans, this is a lot like the guide book for AC. NOTE: some things in this fic can't happen in the game.

Animal Crossing: A day in the life of...

Chapter 1: March 18, 2005 Moving Day

From the journal of Finch:
Well, today I moved in, I met the Shopkeeper, Nook's the name I guess. I met one animal; Puck the Penguin. All the other animals were asleep I guess. I probably should join them.

From the journal of Puck:
Today, some human moved in next to me, says his name is Finch. Seems like a nice guy, and I guess I'm his only friend. I was going to introduce him to Grizzly, but he's ya know, asleep. Oh geez, it's late, time to hit the sack.

Chapter 2 in the process!

Last edited:
Q

Quilava Krazy

This is waaaaaay to short.Check out some other fan-fics before you post a story

ya i no it's short, but that's just Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be much longer.

Edit: oops! just read the rules and it says only PKMN fics! could a mod plz close this, i'll start a new one in the non-PKMN fics.

Last edited:
Q

Quilava Krazy

Just delete it yourself.click edit post then delete message and then check off delete message and click delete message and it will be gone

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Quilava Krazy said:
Just delete it yourself.click edit post then delete message and then check off delete message and click delete message and it will be gone

or better yet, get a mod to move it. BTW, you should have read the rules before you did all of this. These have to be at least a page long on Word. This SO Doesn't look like a page long.

Status
Not open for further replies.