• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk Disscusion Thread

woot21

super noob
It's back. Talk about City Folk here. Recent happenings, trades, what fruit you have, all are okay here. So come to the city and meet some old friends, and Tom Nook. What do you mean 19,800 Bells for that tiny house?

Unofficial Friend Code Thread

It's May for 2 more days, which means there is still time to get the Golden Wardrobe, or is it closet.

Last edited:

PokemonOwn

Yay!

Been too preoccupied with Pokemon, for CF. Nearly finished. After I pay off the last 100,000 to Nook, I'll buy the Lighthouse/Bridge for my town.

woot21

super noob
What's your source on the DLC?

I'm trying to get a third bridge, since the top third of my town lacks one, making getting to my museum a pain. Still waiting for day 8 so Nook upgrades.

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
Thank you.

How can a key be caught fishing? And how does it end up in the river?

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
Now I feel like picking up City Folk again. Gotta get all the DLC I've missed out on.
LOLE Just as planned. Remember info for FC's is(are?) in the thread I linked to in the first post.

Just remembered the one thing that pissed me off a lot about this game, can't place fish/bugs on tables.

woot21 out dawgs

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Gah. Stupid neighbors wanting "refined", etc. clothing. I don't know what that means. Be more precise. I'm not buying something drone Gracie Grace for 6,000+ Bells.

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
>neighbors asking for an Ocean Sunfish

Well I know who I'm trying to force to moveout.

woot21 out dawgs

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
i have to play this again...after i get the dust off my wii, so it can read discs again. haven't played for 5 months...uh oh!

>neighbors asking for an Ocean Sunfish

Well I know who I'm trying to force to moveout.

woot21 out dawgs

i'd kick'em out too if they wanted that from me.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
id honestly enjoy this game more if it wasnt for animal tracks.

woot21

super noob
Animal tracks? What's that?

Anyways, Nook was upgrading today, so I just went and watered my flowers, hit rocks with a shovel, got the lil' brother hat a Able Sisters, and made a Luigi design to go with it. Time for Nook n' Go and axes and slingshots. Hell freaking yeah!

woot21 out dawgs

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
this, its the punishment for playing the game for a decent amount of times.

i honestly got bored of ACCF because i did the stalk market for easy money....never again...

I would try to participate in selling turnips but I kept forgetting to sell them.

>play for the first time in months
>go into my basement
>rotten turnips everywhere