• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City Discussion Thread.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Like, "What's he doing in the video game?" ?

If he knows your name, maybe Rover spreads the word on who you are in the city.

Better question: what does he need shoe polish for when he's not wearing shoes?

Apply same question to everyone else in the city that brings up needing their shoes shined.

Gamerman78

Guild Master
I hate Motts hes so creepy he lives in my friends town. *Shivers*
I also wasted 20,000 Dollars on Turnips and got back 12,000 so I wasted alot of money but I got alot of it back from selling fruit and fossils so now I have 60,000 but still not that much.....

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
It's even creepier when that happens with Jambette
Even creepier when former neighbors don't recognize you. Do they brainwash animals in the city?
Shoe polish kills vampires.
But I've been asked for it in broad daylight.

woot21 out dawgs

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
^o.o ...the hell?
Finished paying off my final mortgage. Preferred WW's house expansions, because my house is still so small. Also preferred GC because of the awesome Gold Statue instead of some crummy flag. Oh well...now I just have to worry about town donations.

m190049

Local psychopath
I have a pedophile in my town, beat that.
You impregnated a 12 year old girl!
>=(

Also...
Went over to a friend on ACC's town yesterday.

ruu0299.jpg

Whoot.

ruu0300.jpg

It's over 90,000 as well. Almost 900,000.

ruu0301.jpg

I finally gained my entire fortune back! YAY!!!
... =)

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Hooray, m! :D What amazing luck you got there. If only I got that money, so I can pay off my current debt. :(

"What should I do?"
"Save up your Turnips, son."

R_N

Oh hey, didn't know we had an ACCF topic here.

Lucky you, m190049. (I am hating you so much right now)

Lord of elements

BURN SUCKA BURN!
CURSE YOU m19 CURSE YOU!

*sets up many black magic items and starts with putting needles into a voodo doll that says m190049 on it*

ShoujoKitten

I got it for Christmas, I don't go on it as much as