• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City Discussion Thread.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I gots a violin beetles finalees!

Edit: Eh? What happened to the allcaps to emphasize my joy?

Lord of elements

BURN SUCKA BURN!
Really now, I suspect you are able to tell which one I speak of since one of them is harder to catch than the other.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Finally caught a neon tetra, which I've been meaning to get since November. Just ten fish left to donate, and eighteen bugs left.

Lord of elements

BURN SUCKA BURN!
You know how I was going on that rant earlier how I don't get anything new? I take it back. I caught a birdwing, giant snakehead and a pirahna. Yep I is happy now. Birding gave me a hell of a run for my money though, took forever to catch it.

m190049

Local psychopath
Edit: Eh? What happened to the allcaps to emphasize my joy?
If you have 100% caps it de-capitalizes your sentence.
Just put a "Woot~" At the end or something. And it's usually fine.

Oak Silk moth is BIG, but not THAAAAT huge. That noise it makes when it flees scares the crap out of me when I'm not expecting it though.

Last edited:

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Ugh, the tarantula looks horrifying this time around.
Last night I was walking through the town with my net looking for any bug that came my way. The little bugger just jumped from behind a tree and bit me.

m190049

Local psychopath
ruu0398.jpg

Not even 15 minutes of playing the game and I get it. =|
Huhnz...

ruu0400.jpg

OWL KICK.
OWL PAUNCH.
SHOW ME YA FOSSILS.

[/StolenJokes]
Edit: F*CKING LOL.
I find another one about 10 minutes later. And without trying.
I was just standing there and it appeared. =/

Edit: LOLRORFLGMAOW.
I see ANOTHER large shadow.
Which means I found another one. O.O
I accidentally ran past it though, so I didn't catch it, but...
Is this thing REALLY rare? I seriously doubt it. 3 of them in about 20 minutes does not describe a rare fish.

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I've caught like, four snake heads in the past hour. They aren't that rare... :\ They pay the bills, though...

m190049

Local psychopath
I guess AC Wiki got it wrong? That or you and I are seriously lucky.
Because I found 0 of them yesterday...
And I was looking for like, 3 or 4 hours...

*Continues looking for Agrias Butterfly*

Last fish/bug needed, and I completed June...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Just donated a snakehead to Blathers. Should've seen his reaction! He was all like:
Owl PAWNCH
Owl KICK
SHOW ME YA BUGS!

Oh, and the agrias butterfly is a ***** to catch. I was chasing him for at least a minute until I caught him. I hear the birdwing is the same, but I haven't caught him. (I thought the birdwing was the agrias butterfly, so I missed the real birdwings...)

woot21

super noob
Ah yes, the agrias butterfly. The butterfly that is found "near" the ocean, yet I find it all over town. I have yet to see a birdwing though. That is really get on my nerves.

woot21 out dawgs

m190049

Local psychopath
I hear the birdwing is the same, but I haven't caught him. (I thought the birdwing was the agrias butterfly, so I missed the real birdwings...)
Hell no. =/
The Birdwing is HUGE compared to other Butterflies, and flies probably a bit slower than the Raja Brooke.
However, it flies high up.
So you have to be rather close to it or under it to catch it.
And of course, the movement patterns of Butterflies don't exactly make that easy...

ruu0377.jpg

ruu0404.jpg

ruu0405.jpg

(It's actually bigger than it looks.)

Last edited: