• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City Discussion Thread.

R_N

On a whimsy, I decided to check the DLC.
It's just a pink DS lite, no other colors.

And I see I missed the last two nintendogs & a nook n' go shopping cart.

On a side note, have the animalxing forums been down for anyone else? They've been down for me for a while, and it's a shame...

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Here's two perfect snowmen from last year. I love the title they gave me.

122817.jpg

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I don't have much time to play the game anymore... but I might get back into it for the Christmas holidays. It's been a few months since I played (June, I think). Will have to get back all those new DLC that I've been missing out on...

Also, I have 482 posts in this thread... that's over 10% of my postcount.

I think I'm going to do what noobers is doing and play my game over chrtistmas for the first time since July.
Good thing I hated all of my neighbors. My poor flowers though TT____TT

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
I'm just going to prepare my city for Jingle's arrival.

Edit: Well, I got my game back from a friend, after not having it for almost four whole months. Wasn't soo bad. But I loaded it up and looked at my town. I was expecting weeds every where you stepped. I had about thirty weeds to get rid of. Weird.. But most of my garden survived. It's sad the crossbreeds didn't make it (excluding my golden roses.) I just wish I could get the DLC's I missed but of course, my Wi-Fi hasn't worked since the summer. :\ I really want it to snow, I can't remember what it looked like.

Btw- What snow pattern do you have? I have stars.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Since I had to restart my town I lost a lot of stuff, so I'm wondering if I could catalog/buy certain DLCs/items from people. Namely both DSi's, the hot dog hat, Master Sword, and Triforce.

woot21 out dawgs

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Just played the game again for the first time in about a year yesterday.

I still like the gamecube one better though.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Excuse me for asking a Wild World question, but I thought it wouldn't cause any harm.

Anyway...

I have made two perfect Snowmen (at least according to the faq I read) in Animal Crossing Wild World a couple of days ago (on separate days of course), but I haven't received any Snowman items in the mail. What's going on? Did I do something wrong?

I believe these were the phrases that they used.

Foooooooore!
Say hey! Nice work putting
me together like that.
It seems like I've been
waiting in this brutal
winter cold forever!
Just waiting and waiting for
a nice kid like you to come
along and finish me.
I didn't know what was
gonna come first...
You or spring!
I felt like one of them
hamsters in a wheel! Just
rolling in place...
Aw, but seriously! I'm real
happy you came along

I'm... I'm... I'm...
I'M ALIVE!! ALIIIIIIIVE!!
Oh, rhapsodic, glorious day!
This color!
This shine!
This shape!
All flawlessly executed!
And my face... Perfection!
You have molded me a body
of the gods! I thank you!

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So did anyone do the jingle event? Jingle refuses to give me a chair as we speak but I got doubles of other things.

Jingle gave me a chair... after repeatedly telling him I wanted something to step on/big thing. It took 20-something tries.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Okay, I made a snowman and he gave his "Foooooooore!" speech, so according to an faq I read, it should be a perfect snowman.

Does anybody know if this phrase really does indicate a perfect snowman? I posted it a few posts before.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Okay, I made a snowman and he gave his "Foooooooore!" speech, so according to an faq I read, it should be a perfect snowman.

Does anybody know if this phrase really does indicate a perfect snowman? I posted it a few posts before.

That's a perfect snowman. I really don't know why you didn't get your items, though.

Snow is around until late February, so you have plenty of time left.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think I have found the culprit to the missing snowman items. It appears that there is a thing where you can desynchronize time and cause the one letter glitch. I believe this may have happened when I switched my DS on Daylight Savings Time. I checked the phone, and the time displayed was the exact time I had on my DS. I merely confirmed it to be right.

Did I solve the problem yet? They say the glitch gets fixed in a week, and btw, Nooks catalog was full of orders, even though I didn't order anything.