• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City Discussion Thread.

Torpoleon

Hey everyone! I'm just wondering, is the game's price drop to $19.99 just a holiday thing or is it permanent? I want to get this game and that price is right!

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Well,I just got my house picked for the HRA Model Room.This was the First Time ever my room was Chosed for the HRA.I will share my FC when I get High Speed Internet.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So anyone have a spare wiilocker I can buy?
I missed out on the the thing. While I'm at it I'd like the punch out helmet too.

Surfing_Pikachu

Now,I haven't touched my game since October so I should really start restarting my town.
Just set your clock to October xx and slowly work your way back up to speed.

Also, to over 9000 posts!

SSuperFreaKK

Hoenn Trainer
Anyone got a Triforce that I can buy? I also want Hero's Clothes and Majora's Mask. Also, looking for Peaches, Apples, and Pears.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I haven't played this since Halloween. I really should.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I just got High Speed friday.Here`s my fc 5457-0490-006,Name:Cody,Town:Twinleaf.By the way,has anyone got the Fedora thingy yet?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I got the fedora thing recently. Although atm I really want a wiilocker and maybe some other nintendo related things won at nook's point shop thing.

Last edited:

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Well, I just got the game a couple months ago, and I'm pretty much still in the early stages. Just paid the 200,000 bells loan yesterday, and now has a second floor.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
The wiilocker I missed too but I got the punch out helmet.
Oh wanna trade? I just got a wiilocker and I am in need of the helmet still.
I've also gone ahead and made an overcrowded nintendo set/kiddie room. It includes some nintendo related DLC items as well. I just wish I could fit the varius masks won from nook's point thing. I also set up a japanese and a jingle room with some festive items. If I get more money I think I'll move the japanese room out to the main room of another house so it'll look nicer.

Last edited:

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
i got the game over the holidays, and it's pretty good. i really like the city.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I just got connected to wi-fi recently, and would like to add as many FCs as possible.

Please message me if you wish to add me.

Anyways, now got the 350,000-ish loan to pay. These loans are just getting bigger and bigger and more you pay... -.-

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I just got the Fedora think on my birthday.:]

josh6009

shiny hunter
i want to conect with somone on AC, pm me plz

TehBrawlGuy~

FFFFFFF

I go to itch my eye, and I scare off one of the coconut beetles. Got mad over that, then said "Ugh, why it'd have to be when I itched my eye" . In the process of doing that, I missed ANOTHER beetle and spooked him. >_<

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
i didn't think anyone else still played this game. maybe i should play again. this game was so fun.