• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City Discussion Thread.

woot21

super noob
Yes, but perhaps they're just afraid of getting eaten/bitten by bigger fish, or having smaller fish squirm over you (in the same way many people hate spiders).
They don't mind eating them though...
Obviously they eat the dried up flowers. That is were those things end up going if you don't water them. Either that or the eat the players who live in the houses you demolish.

woot21 out dawgs

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
Either that or the eat the players who live in the houses you demolish.

Actually, no.
It was confirmed in the game that they will eat any neighbors that are... "moving out".
They draw straws, and whoever gets the axe is dried into beef jerky. Must be why I can't keep any cow neighbors.
:/

m190049

Local psychopath
Actually, no.
It was confirmed in the game that they will eat any neighbors that are... "moving out".
They draw straws, and whoever gets the axe is dried into beef jerky. Must be why I can't keep any cow neighbors.
:/
But in my friend's Wild World, he's had characters move out, and, eventually, move back in. (He's seen every neighbor at least once, and has all the photos. o.o)

It's a good thing no mods visit this thread, or we'd all get infracted for spamming or something. =P

woot21

super noob
But in my friend's Wild World, he's had characters move out, and, eventually, move back in. (He's seen every neighbor at least once, and has all the photos. o.o)

It's a good thing no mods visit this thread, or we'd all get infracted for spamming or something. =P

Speaking of which, to avoid a total Brawl thread mess, there were only three new fish and three new bugs this month, right? By new I mean they haven't been available since the game came out.

woot21 out dawgs

m190049

Local psychopath
There's a throne in my Nookington's. =D
Though I decided not to buy, since I already have one. (I am teh rich.)

Speaking of which, to avoid a total Brawl thread mess, there were only three new fish and three new bugs this month, right? By new I mean they haven't been available since the game came out.
The new bugs in May were...
- Diving beetle *New*
- Long locust
- Moth *New*
- Pondskater *New*
- Raja Brooke *New*

The new fish in May were...
- Angelfish *New*
- Catfish *New*
- Frog *New*

My god, when June starts, the new bugs and fish will be HUGE...
The new bugs in June will be...
- Agrias butterfly *New*
- Birdwing *New*
- Centipede *New*
- Darner dragonfly *New*
- Emperor butterfly *New*
- Firefly *New*
- Goliath beetle *New*
- Cock Lantern fly *New* (WHAT. LOOK AT IT AND TELL ME IT'S NOT SOMEWHAT PHALLIC. [1] [2].)
- Mosquito *New*
- Oak silk moth *New*
- Rainbow stag *New*
- Tarantula *New*
- Violin beetle

The new fish in June will be...
- Arowana *New*
- Dorado *New*
- Eel *New*
- Gar *New*
- Giant snakehead *New*
- Hammerhead shark *New*
- Ocean sunfish *New*
- Piranha *New*
- Shark *New* (Hell yeah.)

Last edited:

Casimir

Good boy.
- Cock Lantern fly *New* (WHAT. LOOK AT IT AND TELL ME IT'S NOT SOMEWHAT PHALLIC. [1] [2].)

Oh god I lol'd.

I'm excited about catching some sharks myself, especially the hammerhead even though it's not worth as much as a actual shark I don't think.
It just looks so cool.

I got my second story on my house in my newly started town todayyyy.
And I'm still trying to kick Rhonda out of my town with hate mail saying "get out."

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Oh god I lol'd.

I'm excited about catching some sharks myself, especially the hammerhead even though it's not worth as much as a actual shark I don't think.
It just looks so cool.

I got my second story on my house in my newly started town todayyyy.
And I'm still trying to kick Rhonda out of my town with hate mail saying "get out."

Yes, Hammerheads are 8,000 bells, while Sharks are 15,000.

Sorry, but there's no way to force out a neighbor... They move at random in City Folk. D=

the wizard of up

king of randomness
Sorry, but there's no way to force out a neighbor... They move at random in City Folk. D=

but can still hit them with your net to make them want to leave >:]

Casimir

Good boy.
Yes, Hammerheads are 8,000 bells, while Sharks are 15,000.

Yeah I know, I just like to send her hate mail. :)

I do run around circling her hoping she get's the exclamation point over her head and wants to tell me that she's thinking about moving, however.
*Praying for that day*

Oh well, I can't play city folk today... I guess I'll play Wild World.

m190049

Local psychopath
Don't worry, when a Neighbor decided to move, they'll ! or ''' it the first time you see them that day. They'll always tell you right away for all of your neighbors.

I'm still hoping Pom Pom will move...

ruu0321.jpg

But... That was the one I fished for you.
You said you wanted it! And I gave it to you for free!
YOU. DIRTY. LIAR.
*Puts it in pocket and hands over bells*

ruu0303.jpg

ruu0304.jpg

5, days ago, this person moved in. I actually don't hate them. She looked pretty fine. But, suddenly...

ruu0327.jpg

They wan't to move. ...Already.

I was thinking, should I let her? I'm trying to let as many neighbors move as possible recently... Although I just got her. =3

m190049

Local psychopath
I guess it does... Though still a bit strange...

I just noticed... Does that girl have long hair?
As their is no current hairstyle like that...

If so, that item is instantly epic win.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I guess it does... Though still a bit strange...

I just noticed... Does that girl have long hair?
As their is no current hairstyle like that...

If so, that item is instantly epic win.

The headgear comes with Little Mac's hairstyle:
green_headgear.jpg

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Only Europe? That's not right, that game made its debut in N.A. ,didn't it? We should get it first. >_<
As for the the villager question m19, I've noticed that if you stop a neighbor from moving in a few days another villager decides to move (2-3 days). From what I've observed this always happens (for me anyways). So you may be able to get rid of that duck you loathe.

m190049

Local psychopath
The headgear comes with Little Mac's hairstyle:
green_headgear.jpg
Yes, but look at the girl on the picture.
As for the the villager question m19, I've noticed that if you stop a neighbor from moving in a few days another villager decides to move (2-3 days). From what I've observed this always happens (for me anyways). So you may be able to get rid of that duck you loathe.
Oh yes, I know this already. I'm just waiting until they decided to move... It's always other neighbors.

Casimir

Good boy.
I got to play City Folk AND remembered my SD Card last night!

Growwll Rasher moved but Rhonda didn't.

RUU_0002.jpg

Me clapping my hands in front of my house.

RUU_0003.jpg

Rhonda still wont move, no matter what I do. :(

RUU_0004.jpg

Tabby getting it all wrong with Joan lol.

RUU_0005.jpg

Nook finally upgraded his store to Nookingtons.

RUU_0006.jpg

Getting back from the city, goofing off. D:

RUU_0007.jpg

Annnd my favorite neighbor Tabby visiting my house on Flea Market day. Unfortunately.... there's nothing to buy. >_>

Yeahhh, I'm focusing on paying off my house completely before getting it full of furniture.
I did some time traveling through out the week because I thought I would take my chances with the stalk market that week... and unfortunately the stalk market steadily plummeted that whole week.
What a bummer. :(

Last edited:

Lord of elements

BURN SUCKA BURN!
Raja brooke is officially mine, stalk market spike, styacro skull finally, need to get furniture for my pirate room, diving beetle mine, long locust get, new person moved in and she creeps me out! Pink rabbit that puts on too much make-up. I just got her but now, I want her get the hell out of my town. and I think that's it. Oh and btw, if you get the new black gracie grace shirt (forgot what it's called) and pair it with a bandanna and sporty shades, you look hella awsome. I would post a pic but sadly, no sd card. :(

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
I did some time traveling through out the week because I thought I would take my chances with the stalk market that week... and unfortunately the stalk market steadily plummeted that whole week.
What a bummer. :(
But... If you change the clock, all your Turnips rot instantly...