• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City Discussion Thread.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Well, I tried getting my Birthday Cake by one of my neighbors. But I guess since I played just now (aka around 9:30) No one gave me one. :( But I did get my 5000 bells by my mom, and at least Rover told me happy birthday today.

Though, there's always next year like they always say. :/

Apparently, he flies over multiple times? But anyway, FWEE~

He does? DAMN IT, BOTH TIMES I'VE SEEN HIM, HE NEVER CAME AGAIN AND APPEARED IN THE SAME SPOT BOTH TIMES I FOUND HIM: CLOSE TO THE CLIFF ON HIS WAY OUT!

I feel better... also, donated a solemn painting today after a one week hiatus due to vacationing.

m190049

Local psychopath
That's because he's gonna show up in the morning.

Keep searching, though, eventually, it'll be 6AM.
I know, he appears the next day. Alrhough the Spaceship Part should appear as soon as you hit him. I've found Gulliver before... I know the process...

I just spend the past half-hour COMPLETELY checking my town, even behind buildings and trees, and I couldn't find any sign of a Spaceship part... =(

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Phew, I finally finished my gradual time travel after three weeks of forced leave from animal crossing with little damage (despite nearly ending up in christmas 2006). Doctor Who eat your heart out.

Purrl moved :)(), but I got two blue roses and a few tons of black ones.

Edit: Oh, and japan is getting more dlc.
item_06.jpg

It's based off the same thing as shuppet and castfrom

2nd Edit: Oops, too slow. Damn you noobers.

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Edit: Oh, and japan is getting more dlc.
item_06.jpg

It's based off the same thing as shuppet and castfrom

2nd Edit: Oops, too slow. Damn you noobers.
It's based off these ghost things the japanese hang by their windows to make the rain go away.
Teruterubozu umbrella sounds like the most epic umbrella ever given what it's suppose to do.

m190049

Local psychopath
What the craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

For some reason, Gullver's crashed ship didn't appear on my shore.
Bull crap. =/

the wizard of up

king of randomness
so another person lost their key in the river
this person has a better excuse for not looking for it himself
"he is a cat, and he said he did'nt want to get wet (and he has red face paint)"

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
^You have Kabuki?
Lucky =(

Random ACCF experience: My neighbor sees something in my inventory he likes; he says he'll pay so I give it to him. Later he asks me to catch him a yellow butterfly for him; when I return with the bug he says thanks and as a reward gives me back the same exact item I sold to him.
...huh?

Lord of elements

BURN SUCKA BURN!
Ya I finally found out what that creepy bunny's name is, it's Chrissy. Found her pic but be warned, quite hideous and it's even worse in game.

Chrissy.gif

OMG IT'S HIDEOUS!

m190049

Local psychopath
Random ACCF experience: My neighbor sees something in my inventory he likes; he says he'll pay so I give it to him. Later he asks me to catch him a yellow butterfly for him; when I return with the bug he says thanks and as a reward gives me back the same exact item I sold to him.
...huh?

Yes. In this game, the items characters received are remembered by the game. Although what they do with it, and the message attached to it can vary. For example... My Wolfgang one time wanted me to get him a Carp. Two days later...

ruu0321.jpg
They tried to sell it to me, claiming that they bought it.

One time, a neighbor sold me an item. About 30 minutes later (literally), the walked up to me, and wen't "OHMIGOD WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ITEM? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE FOR WEEKS!"
=|

Oh, and by the way, I need a Stego Skull.
Now.

Stego Skull
Stego Skull Stego Skull Stego Skull Stego Skull Stego Skull
Stego Skull
Stego Skull
Stego Skull
STEGO SKULL
llukS ogetS
Stego Skull

I think I've engraved it into your memory enough now.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Then I caught them a Sea Bass and got the Triforce as a reward.

m190049

Local psychopath
One of my neighbors once walked p to me and traded me their something wall for my Triforce, nothing I could do about it.

Then I caught them a Sea Bass and got the Triforce as a reward.
...What? Neighbors will never just take items...
They always ask you.

Unless your referring to GC.

m190049

Local psychopath
That's... Strange. As I recall, there's no dialogue that initiates a trade without asking first...

Can you send me that pic as well...?