• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go To The City Discussion Thread.

the wizard of up

king of randomness
oh, because in my game in WW i could donate billions of bells an still i wouldn't gen anything more than a blue feather

m190049

Local psychopath
It's the green feather.
jacobs_ladder2.JPG
tehhairflowerthinglolll.png
Jacobs_Ladder.png

...=|
They only appear when your town is perfect.
I stole it from Noobers' town. =D

woot21

super noob
Welcome to Crazy woot21's, in stock today we have:
Silver Ax x2
Gold Ax
Coin
Flagpole
Koopa Shell
Super Mushroom

1-Up Mushroom
Starman
Fire Flower
Bullet Bill Canon
Fire Bar

Triforce x2
Master Sword
Green Pipe
Re-posting my list of items for sell. Line through it means it has been sold already.

Also, got Oak Silk Moth x2, Lanternfly x2, and Rainbow Stag. Found all four of them on three separate trees in one little area of town.

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
The all was a typo. I did find four of them on three different trees though. And I agree with BCVM22, the Oak Silk Moth is huge! I think it might be related to Mothra.

woot21 out dawgs

Lord of elements

BURN SUCKA BURN!
woot, can i get a triforce, master sword, and a 1-up shrrom? Ring it all up please.

m190049

Local psychopath
People still want Mario Items? Huhnz. ._.

Well, in that case, I'll just post my stuff...

My Mario Furniture:
  • super mushroom x5
  • 1-Up mushroom x5
  • flagpole x2
  • brick block x1
  • ? block x4
  • coin x9
  • fire flower x8
  • koopa shell x1
  • cannon x3
  • fire bar x2
  • starman x3
  • green pipe x5
  • mushroom mural x6
  • block floor x8

And I also have loads of items orderable from the Catalog. Most of them, really. Notably including...
  • moon
  • lunar lander
  • space shuttle
  • Complete Pirate Theme
  • samurai suit
  • black katana
  • white katana
  • milk case
  • ice-cream case
  • treasure chest
  • wheat field
  • Master Sword
  • Arwing
  • Triforce
  • kadomatsu
  • kagamimochi
  • hinaningyo
  • tokonoma
  • Nintendo DSi W
  • carp banner
  • Nintendo DSi B
  • bus model
  • shamrock hat
  • student cap
  • flamenco hat
  • red Pikmin
  • Girl's Day updo
  • And MANY MORE~ [/CLICHE]

I don't wanna look like I am trying to overshadow Woot21, so I request that if he also has a specific item you are looking to buy, that you give him priority and buy it from him over me, first...

the wizard of up

king of randomness
dooh! buying spree!
ill' take these;
# white katana
# milk case
# ice-cream case
# treasure chest
# wheat field
# kadomatsu
# kagamimochi
# hinaningyo
# top
# tokonoma
# Nintendo DSi W
# carp banner
# Nintendo DSi B
# shamrock hat
# student cap
# flamenco hat
# red Pikmin
block floor
starman
# brick block /////
# ? block
koopa shell

woot21

super noob
Silver Ax x2
Gold Ax
Coin
Flagpole
Koopa Shell
Super Mushroom
1-Up Mushroom

Starman
Fire Flower
Bullet Bill Canon
Fire Bar

Triforce x2
Master Sword

Green Pipe
Black DSi
Pave Table
Complex/Unknown Machine (forget what it was called, though 90% it is Complex)
I also have two cardboard boxes, and a wooden crate, which are for sell, but I doubt anyone will by them so they are being cleared out to Nook once what is one them is sold.

My back stock will become available for sell after I clear out my upstairs, which I'm using as my store room/certain clothes/place I'm keeping my Yoshi Egg.

woot21 out dawgs

Thriller

Its almost time
I saw the scariest thing in the world tonight, a tarantula! I tried to catch it but it hid behind a tree and bit me.

Talk about violent :eek:

BCVM22

I saw the scariest thing in the world tonight, a tarantula! I tried to catch it but it hid behind a tree and bit me.

Talk about violent :eek:

That sequence, where the little pisher chases you around your town, is the creepiest thing I've seen in a child's video game in years.

brick block x1
? block x4

Have your people call my people and we'll talk Bells.

Thriller

Its almost time
I found a lamp an hour ago. Thinking it's a genie's lamp, I try to rub it, but no option. It's just called "Empty Lamp."

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I found a lamp an hour ago. Thinking it's a genie's lamp, I try to rub it, but no option. It's just called "Empty Lamp."

Walk around the beach after dark on the night you found said lamp, and a voice will call out to you. Walk around that area, and eventually, Wisp the ghost will appear. He'll ask you to fetch the lamp, which you already have. Once you have the lamp, talk to him and he'll ask you to go to your attic. At that point, he either appears or you rub the lamp. Once he has appeared, he'll offer you a reward, or you can tell him you'll get the reward later, and you can access his reward whenever from the attic using the lamp.

The rewards he offers are:
A piece of furniture you haven't got in your catalogue.
To kill all roaches in your house.
To pick all weeds in your town.

I think that's right anyway.

Thriller

Its almost time
Wisp is now a genie? Wow.

Anyway, went to the city today and that sl*t Gracie has the most cool furniture collection in stock. [img139]http://209.85.12.231/7145/127/emo/catchitsmilie.gif[/img139]

How long will it be in stock for? I must save!