• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Maybe I was incorrect.​
All I did was watch a You Tube video explaining the palm tree formula. The video showed the palm trees on the exact borderline. It is a way to do it.​
I did get a coconut from one of my neighbors, but I guess that doesn't count.

Last edited:

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Argh...i still haven't seen a Coelacanth, nor have i caught a Tarantula (keep getting bitten :()

On a positive note...uh...wait, i gots nothing...

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
..My reply didn't go through..

Anyway:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Name- Rose/Pearl/Mac/Jessie
Town- Emerald
Code- I don't have a code,my wifi won't work,and when it did I forgot to get a code.

"snapper"

Meh, I've caught a Dorado, another Araphama (sp), Giant Petaltail, and a few of the coconut beetles. I don't bother with the perfect town since I don't care about the golden watering can.

New Page = New Topic: What Golden Tools do you have?
In both WW and CF I have the Golden Shovel and Golden Slingshot. Just got the later yesterday in CF :D

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Well, when i had AC:WW (it got stolen :(), I had all of the Golden Tools (I never knew i had a perfect town until i got the Golden Can).

In AC:CF, though, i only have the Golden Shovel. Also, can anyone tell me how i can get the Silver Fishing Rod/Net?

Apparently you can buy them at Tom Nook's shop after he's upgraded a second time... However, I've never seen them there (and I have Nookington's now).

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
You can get the Silver Rod after you get Nook N' Go. At least that's when I got mine. That was over a month ago, and I haven't seen any other items. I'm guessing they're very rare.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Sapphire Phoenix;9253136 New Page = New Topic: [B said:
What Golden Tools do you have?[/B]
In both WW and CF I have the Golden Shovel and Golden Slingshot. Just got the later yesterday in CF :D

Golden Shovel!
I'm working on getting the golden slingshot.
Not working so well,though.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Well, when i had AC:WW (it got stolen :(), I had all of the Golden Tools (I never knew i had a perfect town until i got the Golden Can).

In AC:CF, though, i only have the Golden Shovel. Also, can anyone tell me how i can get the Silver Fishing Rod/Net?

Lemme get AC:CF book. *runs to get it*
Silver Fishing Rod: Tom Nook's shop after level 2 upgrade.
Silver Net: Same like that.

Me too, I have Golden Shovel.

Rommath

▲_▲
Can I join? "snapper"

Animal Crossing: Wide World
Name- Matt
Town- Cason
Code- Don't have one yet as my Wi-Fi is playing up
WiiSpeak- No

I just got Wide World on my DS for my birthday a few days ago and it's a great game! My fruit are oranges, but I'm waiting for them to grow back at the moment. Hopefully soon I'll be getting City Folk as well. Once my Wi-Fi is working again I will add a friend code.

..My reply didn't go through..

Anyway:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Name- Rose/Pearl/Mac/Jessie
Town- Emerald
Code- I don't have a code,my wifi won't work,and when it did I forgot to get a code.

"snapper"

Sorry, you'll have to try again, and sorry for not being so active, but you need to wait until you're accepted before posting here.

Can I join? "snapper"

Animal Crossing: Wide World
Name- Matt
Town- Cason
Code- Don't have one yet as my Wi-Fi is playing up
WiiSpeak- No

I just got Wide World on my DS for my birthday a few days ago and it's a great game! My fruit are oranges, but I'm waiting for them to grow back at the moment. Hopefully soon I'll be getting City Folk as well. Once my Wi-Fi is working again I will add a friend code.

Accepted. Membership adding is imminent.

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Name- Arya
Town- Hopwood
Code- 3867-2542-2685
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

Just to clear a few things up, my character is a girl bur I am not a girl, i am a guy. I just like the girls more because I find it more fun to design clothes for their dress design over the guy shirt design.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
"snapper"

I just got Animal Crossing: City Folk, so I'd like to join.

Name:Enigma
Town:LOLTown
Code:3867-2710-0158 (Feel free to add me; just pm me to let me know.)
WiiSpeak: No.

Name- Arya
Town- Hopwood
Code- 3867-2542-2685
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

Just to clear a few things up, my character is a girl bur I am not a girl, i am a guy. I just like the girls more because I find it more fun to design clothes for their dress design over the guy shirt design.

You are accepted and added, and Glacier99 has been added as well. Welcome everyone! I actually haven't played in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.