• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier99

Ice cold...
What Golden Tools do you have?
In WW I have the Golden Shovel, Net and Slingshot. I don't really care about the Golden Watering can.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Sorry, Aeroblaster. My awesome ninja skills must have made my post invisible. However, I can't see why I wouldn't be accepted, so I'll go ahead and post.

I was weeding in my town today, and I found a four-leaf clover. I can't sell it for much, surprisingly, so is there any use for it?

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Name- Mario
Town- Mukipz
Code- 0731 - 9301 - 4761
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

Rommath

▲_▲
What Golden Tools do you have?

Shovel and Slingshot, at the moment.

What colour are your shoes?

Blue, nice colour for the shoes.

What colour are your shoes?
Mine are black with white socks/legging things. I can't remember what I was wearing when I got my shoes changed >.>

OMG!

Yesterday, i was running around doing the daily things I do, collect fossils, build a snowman, talk to neighbors, and checking the stores.

When i went to nooks I asked about turnips... THE WERE FOR SALE FOR 416 BELLS!

I bought mine for 103 to i made about 4x the profit. Hello upstairs expansion.

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
OMG!

Yesterday, i was running around doing the daily things I do, collect fossils, build a snowman, talk to neighbors, and checking the stores.

When i went to nooks I asked about turnips... THE WERE FOR SALE FOR 416 BELLS!

I bought mine for 103 to i made about 4x the profit. Hello upstairs expansion.

Ah, i wish i had as much luck as you...last sunday, mine were for about 90 bells *sobs*

O well...I haven't been playing the game much lately; SSBB is starting to get to me again :p

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I haven't posted in a while. ^^

What kind of shoes do you have?
Mine are Gold and Purple, oh yeah!

I haven't played in over a week. I probably start playing again tomorrow.

O well...I haven't been playing the game much lately; SSBB is starting to get to me again :p

I know what you mean, I just got Wii Fit and it actually fun...

I have no school to day! Or tomorrow, or Monday for that matter.

Would any one want to trade friend codes for Animal Crossing City FolK
or Brawl? If I find my Wild World maybe that to but it's been lost for a month.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I'd like to, SkittlesPatch. PM me with your info (for both). :]

Hope I remember 'bout K.K tonight, I need more music.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I'm addicted to aC right now, so I thought I'd join this.

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Name- Alex
Town- YarmSubs
Code- 4210-8758-0070
WiiSpeak- Yes

so i herd u liek "snapper"?

I haven't been playing much either... Shadows of Alima, as well as both my Diamond files have been taking up my free time. But the last thing I remember doing was that I caught two Eels, a few Miyama beetles, and got a song from K.K.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Oh wow! My town had the Auroras tonight! They're so pretty! I took a few pictures.
And I won the Fishing Tourney with a 23.5 inch Dab. I didn't know they did themes in City Folk. Didn't it use to be any fish?

Last edited:

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I'm collecting friend codes, so feel free to give me yours.

I also won the Fishing Tourney with my 6.8 inch Pond Smelt. But I haven't got the trphy yet...

mangaeyes

Sorry for my recent inactivity...

I haven't been playing AC:CF much lately but I am still here just not here...

Click the link!

~Olla!

Today I Bought 10,000 white Turnips and a Red Turnip Seed, oh! And Nook's re-opened so I was able to pay of the rest of my loan so now I'm getting a second story.

Later I went to the City and got my shoes and hair done. Love the colour of the hair but hate the cut. Shoes are okay, just red.

I also made this and plan to update it often. It's an album for pictures I take on Animal Crossing so check it out, I need to get one for the winter contest. Sp check it out n' stuff.

Oh wow! My town had the Auroras tonight! They're so pretty! I took a few pictures.
And I won the Fishing Tourney with a 23.5 inch Dab. I didn't know they did themes in City Folk. Didn't it use to be any fish?
Yeah. They changed a lot of things in CF, like how you can't wish on a star anymore D:

Congrats on the Auroras! I've seen pictures of it and they're amazing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.