• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
It was snowing in my town earlier today, and the first fish I saw was a coelacanth! And I finally managed to catch a bee, too.

I'd really like to visit someone's town, especially if you have fruits other than apples or if Nook is offering a good price for turnips at the moment. Pm me...

Enigma
LOLTown
3867-2710-0158

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I'm still looking for AC friends, PM if you're interested. Also, I'm planning on having a big auction at the auction house on the 24th, if anyone is interested.

Enigma, would it be possible for me to mail you a fruit? Since, I feel like mailing something over Wi-fi

It was snowing in my town earlier today, and the first fish I saw was a coelacanth! And I finally managed to catch a bee, too.

I'd really like to visit someone's town, especially if you have fruits other than apples or if Nook is offering a good price for turnips at the moment. Pm me...

Enigma
LOLTown
3867-2710-0158

AW, it never snows in my town. I need more snow, all of it is eroding in my town.

Did you know that snow does go away? I found that out. Why put that in the game!

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
AW, it never snows in my town. I need more snow, all of it is eroding in my town.

Did you know that snow does go away? I found that out. Why put that in the game!

That's the grass wearing away. And since snow is recoloured grass, it looks like it's melting away. So, it snowing again won't help.

Does rain improve the chance of better fish?

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Yes, snow or rain does. In fact some fish only appear during these conditions.

Does snow stop falling after a certain point in the winter? In my town it hasn't snowed for weeks.

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Wow I feel stupid. I compleatly forgot I joined this club x.x
Well better late then never.

What dinosaurs have you completed in your museum?
At this point I compleated the lock ness monster (I don't know it's real name), The mammoth, and the Tricaratops. I think I compleated another one but I'm not sure.

"snapper"

I just got Animal Crossing: City Folk, so I'd like to join.

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Name:Enigma
Town:LOLTown
Code:3867-2710-0158 (Feel free to add me; just pm me to let me know.)
WiiSpeak: No.

Name- Mario
Town- Mukipz
Code- 0731 - 9301 - 4761
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

I'm addicted to aC right now, so I thought I'd join this.

Name- Alex
Town- YarmSubs
Code- 4210-8758-0070
WiiSpeak- Yes

so i herd u liek "snapper"?

Everyone is accepted, and I'm sorry for taking so ridiculously long to do this, but homework right now is starting to kill me with the amount of time it's taking. I really need to get another moderator and co-owner (still an open spot in each position). Also, just as a note, the Holiday Picture Contest won't last much longer, so I recommend entering it if you haven't already.

Raikou_fan

I've gotten really into AC city folk lately, so may I join? "snapper"

Name- Sora
Town- Taos
Code- 3867-1508-8380
Wiispeak- nope

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Haven't posted here in awhile...my apologies for being inactive. Btw yes I have City Folk now (for at least over two weeks) but I just recently started so I've only upgraded my house once so far.

Name - Tricia
Town - RelaCyel
Code- 3394 8450 4616
Wiispeak - yes I have one ^^

Ummmm I'm not ready to add anyone at this time soooo yeah...just a side-note.

groundonman

the dark shadows >:D
i would love to join as ive joined the social group and i want to make more friends
Animal Crossing:lets all go to the city
Name- james
Town- jamtown
Code- 0731-9017-2079
wii speak- yes
"snapper"
by the way
what do you mean zero

Last edited:

mangaeyes

Hello people I'm still alive I just haven't been visiting clubs much lately.

I've just come on to quickly tell you I'm moving house today so for about a week I'll have no internet (fun, fun, fun) so that means I can't come on here.

See you in about a week.

Rommath

▲_▲

Plenty. The Pachycephalosaur, Triceratops, Ankylosaur, Trilobite, Archeopteryx, Apatosaur, Sabretooth Tiger and Stegosaur.

It was snowing in my town earlier, and I bought about 100 turnips from Joan.

Raikou_fan

All but the Sabertooth, the Pachysaur(I think..) one of the one-piece things, and one other one I can't remember the name of.

My trees all produced today, so I'm gonna go make some moneys. Heliotrope is gonna be coming over in about 10-15 mins, so that'll also be fun. If anyone else wants to come over just let me know. @(^_^)@

Raikou_fan

Should The Next Animal Crossing bring back the Design Sign?
Yeah, I think they should come back, but they shouldn't get rid of the floor squares. They both work just as well in different places. Another thing I want to see return is the train station, or atleast the conductor monkeys. Maybe the conductor monkeys can come back as traveling design sign salesmen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.