• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Oh. OK, thanks! But it was a real pain when he expanded it for the first time yesterday. We couldn't sell anything, it was so boring!

I've played a bit, and I've gotten better at fishing. It's really not that hard, once you practice. (BARRED KNIFEFISH SELL FOR 5,000 BELLS!!!) Hey, does anyone know any really good Animal Crossing sites? If so, can you post the link? I'd like to see.

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
Oh. OK, thanks! But it was a real pain when he expanded it for the first time yesterday. We couldn't sell anything, it was so boring!

Yea but you can buy more items now lol

XD

Btw, what event/holiday is the next to come up?

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
I forget. In the winter my roof is white, halloween its either black or orange, and the rest its blue. Theres a fish that sells for 15,000 bells.

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
Sorry for double posting but heres a site I'm on. http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ . Also the next event is Fall Sports Fair or depending on your town it could be the moon holiday. (I forget its name.)

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Hi I would just like to tell you this is hyde I may use this account sometimes. Btw a good fish to sell is the colicanth but you can only catch them when its raining which it did a lot in my game

Last edited:

ForeverFlygon

Coconut Grunt (TM)
How many fishes/insect have you caught? I've got 29 fishes, and about 20 insects. 23 I think.

Last edited:

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Lol silly me ^_^;

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
I got my roof painted black! Thanks to Bangel ^_^

New Topic:

What's the latest Clothes/Umbrella Trend in you're town?

Well my Rainbow Design is a popular outfit. Ice Cream Vendor (Didn't create it) is the town's favorite Umberalla Design.

ForeverFlygon

Coconut Grunt (TM)
Everyone wears different things in my town, so I don't know.

Last edited:

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Well, I did see two guys wearing the default Clothing Pattern, but I changed that! *smirks* I replaced it! Mwahahahahaa! That thing was ugly as heck anyway.

OK, I have two new guys. Rocco, a hippo, and Nate, a bear. (Saw him talking to Tutu. Twice. They both walked away singing. LOL. If you don't remember, Tutu is also a bear, a polar bear.)

Last edited:
D

Donphan

can I join?
Name(In the Game): poko
Town Name:Ivanvale
House Layout:can't remember (long time since i've played it!
Bells: 3000?
Favorite Neighbor: (see house layout)
Favorite Set:Space
Favorite Clothes: my custom pikachu shirt
Favorite Item: any NES
Favorite Holiday/Event:Christmas

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
I'm sorry but can I change the topic? I get bored real fast so dont be offended. If I can what is your favorite holiday? I know it was already done if people created a profile but I just wanted to now without having to look at everyones pro.

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
Donphan you're in!

Oh and sure! You can change the topic! :)

My Favorite Holiday is the New Years Eve! I like the whole counting down to New Years! and fireworks lol

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
I think my favorite has to be Halloween I love it.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
I dunno, I've never been through any of them. Except that Harvest Moon thing, but that was boring and it doesn't count.

New guy of the day: Mitzie, black and white cat.

What's the maximum of guys you can have in your town? Because someone new shows up every day. 0_o

Nook is remodeling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.