• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverFlygon

Coconut Grunt (TM)
We're 17 in my town, but there's 4 human players as well.

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
Well only 15 animal villagers and four humans. My town is maxed out.

Heres a topic. Do you have a garden/grove?

I do. Its a fruit tree grove and it takes up one acre. Its very useful.

D

Donphan

My brother used to have an orange orchard......until he deleted it!

ForeverFlygon

Coconut Grunt (TM)
I have a few peaches, just in case I need money fast sometime.

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
I've got a huge orange tree farm in the top right corner of my town, it has about 8 trees there, and I replant every few days.

I think they're are....12 animals in my town, and 2 human players.

H

Howling Cat

Judging by topic we're talking about things in are town. I'm trying to plant as many different fruit trees as possible so I don't run out. The mayor built another bridge which helps me out alot and no I'm not saying that sarcastically. I bought another memory card so I can make another file because I want some different animals with different personalities and no more then 13 people will move in my village. In my first file I've changed my room around to a restarunt like theme and my next them is japanese artifacts e.g pond shrine but I wont change it till next month because I usually change it every month. Does anyone know how you'll be able to go to different towns on the internet like is there going to be an aphabetical list of all the town names in the world or what?

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
If you get on the train when there isn't another file to go to you just ride the train. When you get back someone either moves in or out.

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
Heres a topic. Do you have a garden/grove?

I do. Its a fruit tree grove and it takes up one acre. Its very useful.

Oh I wanted to create a Grove/Garden from the day I got the Game! I'm already working on a Garden. ^_^ A Tree Grove is hard though

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
Not really. If you talk to the animals enough they end up giving you fruit and go to the island and bring coconuts back. Find an acre that can't be inhabited then try and start it during a warm/rainy season. For a while keep taking fruit off the trees and plant them in the same area. Finally try and make sure to tell all human neighbors to ask before picking. (Fruit grows every three days.)

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
I have grown some trees. With Apples (Which Sell for alot). I just never put them neatly in one spot.

C

^.~ CrUsHeD ~.^

Ohhh! I LOVE Animal Crossing. I'm way behind, tho, cuz I just started playing the game after, oh say, a year or so. Here, I'll post my Game Bio!

Name(In the Game): Snoozie
Town Name: Snoozton
House Layout: Just 'bought' it. LoLz!
Bells: Workin' for a living!
Favorite Neighbor: I would have to say... Butch. He's a real sweetheart, that is, after ya get to know him better.
Favorite Furniture Set: Most likely the classic set. I mean, it's a classic after all. (I crack myself up...)
Favorite Clothes: Cherry Shirt
Favorite Item: The Golden Shovel! *loves shiny things*
Favorite Holiday/Event: Same as in the real world -- Halloween!!

So... Can I join?

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
Sure you're in!!

New Topic:

What do you think of Animal Crossing Wild World being online?

Edit:
Claiming of Charecters have begun!

I claim Totakeke!

Ben is claimed by Blueaquadog!

Claimed Charecters are shown in the First Post!

Last edited:

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
I was reading my nitendo power and it had a liittle Nitendogs book on it. Well on the back was a advertisement for AC Wild World. Theres a poodle wearing an apron with scissors on it. I think that shes a barber. Also, since the train station is gone theres a bar where K.K Slider plays at. They haven't gone full into detail though.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
I've found an acre to be devoted to growing fruit! And I'll have stuff to put there tomorrow. I'm going to a friends's house, and he has Animal Crossing. (And just about all the kinds of fruit) Hey, I've heard that when you go on the train, when you get back, someone's either moved in or moved out. Is this true if you're going to another person's town? 'Cuz we have 15 guys now. The newbies are a sheep named Cashmere and a duck named Pate.

Last edited:

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
I meantioned that earlier, but if you travel on the train when all 15 people are there then one of your people will move to the other town and a new person comes. Also SailorCosmos, I'll get you a pic to put in your sig of K.K.

Oh yeah, for the topic I would say that it sounds awsome but kind of bad. The good reason is that you and your online friends can explore each others towns and chat and learn more about each other. The bad thing is that someons can trick you and come chop down trees, kill flowers, steal stuff, and etc.

ForeverFlygon

Coconut Grunt (TM)
SailorCosmos said:
What do you think of Animal Crossing Wild World being online?
I still haven't got how that works... ^_^; But it seems good, so it'll probably be great.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
blueaquadog said:
I meantioned that earlier, but if you travel on the train when all 15 people are there then one of your people will move to the other town and a new person comes.

*sigh* Well, OK then. *hopes it's Monique or Cashmere that moves out* Well, I'll tell you who moves out and who moves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.