• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Not much of an update, but an update never the less.

AC. One of my friends bought a memory card from town today (second-hand, had some information on it already,) and created his own town.
Name:-Red Bull
Town:-Kinloss
Island:-None yet.

AC:WW. Mitzi's packed up and wants to move out! NNOO!! Samantha's trying her hardest to keep her to stay in town. She and Whitney are the only original villagers left in Pewter (AC:WW town.)
Slowly working on the mortgage, picking up shells, selling them to Tom Nook, waiting untill more shells are on the beach then starting again.

That, and selling the originals of duplicate items the villigers give me and Samantha.

Or the items themselves if the aren't Mitzi and Whitney.

Brock Phillips.

Medly

Latila's future
OMG!! I GOT NOOKINGTONS!!!!!!!!*cough* I caught a bunch of bugs today.

NAME: LIVIA

Town: dynasty

Last edited:

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
Hey everyone. Its been a while since I've been here. Whats everyones ACC WW info. Heres mine.

Name: David
Town: Manarian
Friend Code: 5025-8538-6094

I'll add almost anyone as long as they don't destroy my town.

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
Well I just noticed Im co leader so I guess I help run things. Its midnight for me so in the morning I'll get some plans put together for this club.

Can I claim Tabby??

Sure but for now put that you claimed it in your sig. I'll have to modify one of my posts on the first page for this stuff.

How does a wi-fi meeting sound. When more people post there info we could meet up via wi-fi. I'll try and get my connection to work.

It'll take me a second, I'm moving at my dads. It's only bout ten min down the street, but everything that is not the CPU is disconnected and about to be disconnected. I'm going to get a new friend code then so...

~fuzzy out~

Medly

Latila's future
Uhh..how do you Wi-Fi over the internet??

I was talking about AC Not Ac:WW

Last edited:

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
You have to have a wireless Router or a Nitendo Wi-fi USB connector. I have the 2nd one but I'm having problems with it so I got my friend code at mcdonalds.

AC can't do wi-fi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.