• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Island Visits (turnips, trades, etc.)

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Anybody want to buy a Common painting? (it's authentic)

Please message me before 12 am PST.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Since the Dream Address feature has been added via update, feel free to add your dream addresses here as well.

Mine is:
DA: 8231-1498-0542

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I'm searching for anyone who might have peaches and/or cherries that I may plant on my island. I have apples to give, or many other things to barter with if that is your wish.
My friend code is SW-8095-6792-3023.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm searching for anyone who might have peaches and/or cherries that I may plant on my island. I have apples to give, or many other things to barter with if that is your wish.
I could help you out sometime later.

On my end, I have a perfect painting up for sale.

Let me know if you need one. (This goes for anyone.)

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland

I could help you out sometime later.

On my end, I have a perfect painting up for sale.

Let me know if you need one. (This goes for anyone.)
That'd be fine. Also forgot I was looking for roses and windflowers. Is there anything you'd want for those things?

Torpoleon

Anybody have purple windflowers? Pretty sure I only need one. If anybody wants anything in return, let me know and I will try to accommodate.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Anybody have purple windflowers? Pretty sure I only need one. If anybody wants anything in return, let me know and I will try to accommodate.
I can give you a purple windflower. I can also give you a perfect painting if you need one.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
My Island has quite a few. Feel free to dig them up. You can dig up any of the hybrid colors I’ve got if there are more than two of them. Flowers are overtaking my Island and I love any help getting it all under control.

Torpoleon

My Island has quite a few. Feel free to dig them up. You can dig up any of the hybrid colors I’ve got if there are more than two of them. Flowers are overtaking my Island and I love any help getting it all under control.
I'm online right now if you want to hop on and open your island.

Torpoleon

I can get on in about 15 minutes.
Looks like we weren't able to time everything perfectly. I'm sure we will get to do it tomorrow or over the weekend. You're on my friend list, correct?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I’ve been adding a lot of flower beds to my island and looking to see if anybody has some extra hybrids they are willing to part with. I’m not looking for anything in particular just hoping to find a few things to fill in these flowerbeds I made.

Captain Jigglypuff

I’ve been adding a lot of flower beds to my island and looking to see if anybody has some extra hybrids they are willing to part with. I’m not looking for anything in particular just hoping to find a few things to fill in these flowerbeds I made.
I have a few hybrids. Mostly hyacinths but a couple of roses and windflowers.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Does anybody want Dobie?

Be sure to let me know soon if you do.

Captain Jigglypuff

That would be awesome. I have hybrids as well but they just take forever to cross breed. Do you know which colors you have available? And when would you be available?
Sorry for the lat reply but here’s what I’ve got: Pink roses, purple roses, orange roses, blue hyacinths, pink hyacinths, purple hyacinths, orange windflowers, black tulips, pink wind flowers, blue flowers, and a couple of pansies but I can’t remember which.

Torpoleon

Here are the spooky furniture DIY recipes I am still missing, in case anyone wants to help:

Spooky Arch
Spooky Chair
Spooky Lantern Set

Again I am missing the diy recipes for the above still. Would prefer the recipes as opposed to the items themselves. I excluded recipes that can only be obtained on Halloween night, as per this website: https://animalcrossingworld.com/gui...pumpkin-diy-crafting-recipes-how-to-get-them/

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Does anybody need a famous painting?

I'm going to buy it, but I'll give it to somebody else.

Torpoleon

Does anybody need a famous painting?

I'm going to buy it, but I'll give it to somebody else.
I think I might but I will let you know later.