• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Island Visits (turnips, trades, etc.)

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Sorry for the lat reply but here’s what I’ve got: Pink roses, purple roses, orange roses, blue hyacinths, pink hyacinths, purple hyacinths, orange windflowers, black tulips, pink wind flowers, blue flowers, and a couple of pansies but I can’t remember which.
No problem. I actually haven’t been on the forums for over a month so I also apologize for my late reply. I did manage to get up to 5-stars but am still trying to get a few more flower varieties/colors. Purple roses and black tulips is what I have been working on to zero success right now. Also a couple blue flowers wouldn’t be so bad. Appreciate the help.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Can someone grab a flowery painting off my mom's hands tonight (US time)?

Torpoleon

Does anybody have the red down jacket and would be willing to trade?

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Don't know if anyone still uses this thread, but I'm looking for someone to trade with in exchange for DIY recipes for the Sakura and Mushroom series. If anyone has any, please PM me.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I’ve been trying to grow blue roses for about two months to no success. Anybody have an extra I could dig up?

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Leif is here today. I’m off so I don’t mind ppl visiting my island if anyone wants to. He has Hydrangeas and Azaleas, just pm me.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I know it's been a while since anyone posted in this thread, but I was wondering if anyone had any Apples and/or Pears so I can complete my fruit collection. While there are some other things I would like to have, mostly the Star recipes and some art for the gallery, the Apples and Pears take priority.